Home

Who Pre-Ordered SW:ToR?

VeganHipster

Anybody else pre-order SW:ToR? I got the Collectors Edition :p I just had to get all the extra goodies, I have been waiting for this game for too long and it looks really good!

And Bioware has stated that the endgame is on a solo world. Meaning it is all you, clasic KoTOR style.

Anybody else pre-order SW:ToR? I got the Collectors Edition :p I just had to get all the extra goodies, I have been waiting for this game for too long and it looks really good!

And Bioware has stated that the endgame is on a solo world. Meaning it is all you, clasic KoTOR style.

Not really. There are several major parts of the game where you will need to have other players with you.

Not really. There are several major parts of the game where you will need to have other players with you.

I said the end game, you know, like the end of the game o_O?? Obviously you can't play the whole game by yourself, but they stated the last planet, the end game, is only single player quests.

I didn't preorder it, and most likely will

Never buy it. Not that I have anything against MMO's, in fact I played Galaxies for years. I just happened to sell my gaming rig years ago and am now a Mac loyalist. I really wish they would have made a Kotor game for the consoles instead. I'm sure TOR will be a pretty solid game though.

Maybe I'll have to get another PC sometime down the road...

I never pre-order. And while I am interested in the game, I will need reviews and user impressions before I buy this thing.

Also, I'm not an MMO veteran, so I may be wrong, but is endgame not supposed to be the kind of stuff that happens after the singleplayer story? Raids and the like?

Also, I'm not an MMO veteran, so I may be wrong, but is endgame not supposed to be the kind of stuff that happens after the singleplayer story? Raids and the like?

That's about right, but you'll typically find group content as you level up too, it's just that at the end game it becomes a lot more hardcore. And then there is often some single player stuff like crafting and questing available.

I didn't preorder it, and most likely will

Never buy it. Not that I have anything against MMO's, in fact I played Galaxies for years. I just happened to sell my gaming rig years ago and am now a Mac loyalist. I really wish they would have made a Kotor game for the consoles instead. I'm sure TOR will be a pretty solid game though.

Maybe I'll have to get another PC sometime down the road...

I would like to point out that KotOR and KotOR II was released for the xbox. JS.

The main story at the endgame is all solo. There are still 'raids' in the endgame and whatnot like in any other MMO.

I want that color change crystal thingy but then again I'm sure that item or one like it could be bought or found in the game, or will be added in an expansion. It's about money right now, and can't play it till I have a new machine anyhoo which may be awhile. Also as militiades said, reviews. I want to be sure this will be worth sinking into.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to point out that KotOR and KotOR II was released for the xbox. JS.

Haha I can see where my post was misleading. I was referring to a third Kotor game. I had both games for the Xbox and PC.

Most don't share my sentiments though, considering this bad boy is breaking pre-order records.

http://www.fudzilla.com/games/item/23564-swtor-breaking-pre-order-records

If this game doesn't turn out to be a bust, it will definitely last a long time. Maybe I'll have to get a new PC...

Yea I heard there might be fewer copies to buy if you wait for the release date due to the number of pre orders. If they feel that if they launch with this many pre orders and worry about the open launch and servers / or quality... They will limit the number of copies sold at release. So there is a chance no pre order means hard to find copy. And wait to play

Yea I heard there might be fewer copies to buy if you wait for the release date due to the number of pre orders. If they feel that if they launch with this many pre orders and worry about the open launch and servers / or quality... They will limit the number of copies sold at release. So there is a chance no pre order means hard to find copy. And wait to play

But, they won't have to worry about waiting in line to get their crash ticket resolved like the rest of us. There will be benefits for waiting.

• 1 month later...

Archived