Home

Which Planets do you think a jedi would visit first?

mattig89ch

howdy all, last night i couldn't sleep, so i started thinking about K2 (been playing through it recently).

and I was thinking, while we gamers may visit nar shaddah first, is that where a jedi would go first? Or would they go to Dantooine to check on the enclave? Or onderon to make sure the plants keep flowing?

Thoughts?

A good question. If a Jedi wants to get access to remaining scraps of Jedi lore/technology/information, then it makes sense to hit Dantooine first. On the other hand, the Nar Shaddaa option is also rather tempting; since the Exile has just escaped some pretty high-profile stuff (Peragus and Telos), trying to get lost in the crowd on the Smuggler's Moon is also a good option. Depends on which is more important to the person.

to be honest, you don't see much of the sith on telos. if you had to fight a few of those assassins off then i would agree with you that nar shaddah would be best. but since you (apparently) escaped them i don't really see that as being a smart choice.

*spoilers* especially since after nar shaddah the hk 50's (as well as the other bounty hunters) are still hunting you. */spoilers*

I would disagree since the Sith blew up Dantooine, Wouldn't it be the first place to look for survivors? If i were a Jedi i would go somewhere, Where i know the Sith couldn't detect me!

Being that Nar Shaddah is the smugglers moon, I still wouldn't want to be around a planet full of Bounty hunters or Hutts, As they would have a price on my head!

Onderon. My old master is there. But to be real honest, it seems like all the Jedi Masters chose the worst planets for the Exile to go to. Dantooine, an obvious first place to look for Jedi. Nar Shadaa, a place filled with bounty hunters hunting Jedi. Koribban... Sith... Onderon doesn't seem too bad.

Onderon. My old master is there. But to be real honest, it seems like all the Jedi Masters chose the worst planets for the Exile to go to. Dantooine, an obvious first place to look for Jedi. Nar Shadaa, a place filled with bounty hunters hunting Jedi. Koribban... Sith... Onderon doesn't seem too bad.

Well, Vash was originally supposed to be on M4-78 IIRC.

• 7 months later...

I'd go to Onderon, it doesn't have the same threat of death that Korriban and Nar Shaddaa have, and it's not somewhere everyone would expect you to go, like Dantooine.

I have to agree though, those jedi chose really stupid places to hide. Personally, I'd go somewhere like Tatooine or maybe even Taris if it's anything like what it was in TOR.

• 5 months later...
I'd go to Onderon, it doesn't have the same threat of death that Korriban and Nar Shaddaa have, and it's not somewhere everyone would expect you to go, like Dantooine.

I have to agree though, those jedi chose really stupid places to hide. Personally, I'd go somewhere like Tatooine or maybe even Taris if it's anything like what it was in TOR.

Keeping in mind that Taris would definitely still be in bad shape still, its not very long since it was bombed. Also While Tatooine sounds like a good idea you would have to find somewhere to go. It says in most books that anchorhead was abandoned about the time the exile was out looking.

I think that the exile would probably head to onderon as well though, nothing had been happening there so it would seem like a safe first choice.

going by TOR, can you imagine taris? all those chemical floods, pockets of high radiation, and all those rakgouls. Anyone heading there would be suicidal.

You do see hints of dark stuff on the horizon in regards to onderon. That republic soldier and that onderonian military person on citadel station arguing in the cantina.

• 1 year later...

I think the first planet the last of the jedi would visit should be either Dantooine or Onderon but never Nar Shaddaa or Korriban for obvious reasons. You know, you have to be pretty suicidal to go to Nar Shaddaa first considering you just recently found out The Exchange put a price on your head and had to defend yourself from hired killers and the fact your connection with the Force is weak. Even Atton says "Maybe going to Nar Shaddaa isn't such a good idea after all"

• 1 year later...

Archived