Home

GTA:SWcity Has A Birthday Too

mimartin

Happy Birthday, GTA.

I got you a hand-held Tesla coil. You can strap this little baby to your wrist and give anybody who trys to take you on a jolt of lighnting, just like the Sith Lords. :thmbup1:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=8382:raise: um..unfortunately I couldn't find a battery operated version, so you'll have to be near a wall socket when you operate it. Just don't piss anybody off yet, until your near one that you can plug into.

P.S. Maybe you should look into a really long extension cord, that might help.

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!

@mim: I always wanted an indoor swimming pool with a couple of dogs to guard it. It sure would save me some darn hassles.

@Trench/mandalore: Aww...FURRIES!

@purifier: That's cool anyways. Besides I can just rig up a backpack with a car battery and a voltage converter if I want to make it portable...but now there is a huge problem of the weight keeping me from doing my Juyo lightsaber form exercises.

@Red Foreman: Thanks. And remember, I'd buy that for a dollar, Clarence Bodicker. :devsmoke:

@Igy: Nice. Now I have a use for my substation transformer and my generators can power something other than tools. :p

@adamqd and shem: I sure did.

@Militiades, Astor, Ping, the ultimate the one Q, Jae, Shem, Sith Holocron, and Jae: Thank yous peoplez. :D

@Chainz.2DA: I *knew* hutts weren't indigestible! A sarlacc pitt monster may not have been able to handle eating Jabba's father, but never underestimate the power of the chemical incinerator known as a human digestive system!

@Sabre: Uhuhuhuhuh, That was cool. Beavis' hand got screwed. Huhuhuhuh-huhuh. Screwed.

@Newbiemodder: That has to be one of the most epic birthday celebration meals ever. Period.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Justin Beiber Kel Solo: Thanks mang. BTW whatevver happened to the wayward soul damned to forever wander the earth and reincarnate by possessing the unborn who would otherwise be lost in the womb if not for such timely intervention?

I died once and wandered the earth for some time disembodied before my current form. :carms:

:D

Archived