Home

Captain America's Shield

After seeing the movie I thought it'd be fun to have the shield to play with in KotOR :patriot:

ReadMe:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Captain America's Shield - ReadMe

Description:

This brings Captain America's Shield into the game. It is a new, custom model.

Installation:

Just drop the files into your override.

Notes:

To get the item in-game, use the giveitem cheat and use the code "dd_captshield" (without quotes).

Permissions:

You can use this in any of your mods but I would appreciate it if you'd let me know about it. Contact me at dakdrexl@gmail.com or at Dak Drexl on LucasForums, or you can contact me here on DS.

Enjoy!

Screen:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
captamerscreen.jpg

Download at KotOR Files

Download at DeadlyStream

oh my ... :eyepop I still have to try or fight a little more with that Crystal sword from your Dak's Sword Pack or the Inverted Ryyk Blade and u come out with this??? I can't believe it ... :raise:

not to mention the Dak's Armored Robes 2.2 pack which I HAVE to check what improvements you've done there :bow: ... looks like the textures are quite improved just by staring at the screenies. Impressive indeed.

amazing, thanks a lot, this shield looks of an incredible quality-design :golfclap:

Thanks everyone I didn't realize this would be well-liked, lol. I'm considering doing the whole outfit using the outfit Carth's wearing in the screenshot as a base but we'll see :p thanks again for everything!

In an update you should make it throwable.

That would be cake. And by cake I mean epic.

I really want to figure that out now because that would be super mega cake. Meaning super extremely epic.

I would not object to an Avengers party mod.

And seriously, some animations to use with this S.H.I.E.L.D. would go a long way ;)

Avengers mod, now that sounds like it would be fun... but I agree with you on the anims. That would definitely go a long way. Too bad I know nothing about any of that :xp:

Haha, I almost made one of these after seeing the movie! I'm glad I didn't though, yours looks fantastic!

It's exactly what I did :p thanks though!

Decided I'll make the movie outfit when I get a chance.

Avengers mod, now that sounds like it would be fun... but I agree with you on the anims. That would definitely go a long way. Too bad I know nothing about any of that :xp:

It's exactly what I did :p thanks though!

Decided I'll make the movie outfit when I get a chance.

Instant download from me.

That's weird, because I just saw it Monday, though I hadn't really considered making the shield myself.

Seriously though: a Marvel party or an Avengers party would be totally kickass.

Well, if it functioned like a lightsaber - couldn't you have "Throw Lightsaber" work with it? Also, you could reflect blaster shots with it too - which would work with the shield's comic-book properties, I'd imagine

Yeah, I think this may actually be possible. If a new baseitem row is added, I think it could have the throwing possibilities of a lightsaber, but also use the animations of a sword, that way there's no shield sticking in the PC's face when they run.

oh my ... that film DID inspire you indeed ;) ... excellent work with that star in the chest and the color combination. Which base armor is that one? :raise:

Now, can u see or re-see Batman The Dark Knight or Gatubela so we can have their suits :lol: ... Halle Berry's gatubela one specially??

keep up the AWESOME work :thmbup1:

• 5 weeks later...

You know Dak :sonar1 (and those who like playing as females), if you rename your default male PMBD59 texture to PFBD59 placing it at Override, you got this ... yep, a Lieutenant America maybe?? :lol:

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/jorgeluagm/CaptAmericafemale.jpg

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/jorgeluagm/Captamericafemaleback.jpg

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/jorgeluagm/CaptAmericafemaleside.jpg

good enough maybe? :raise: for a rename ... a shame the Star is missing in the chest :doh: ... anyone in the mood for it?

P.S. sorry, this was supposed to go on the Gear thread ...

Archived