Home

Dak's Armored Robes 2.2

The newest version of my armored robes mod. A huge thanks to Darth DeadMan for his help with this one :thmbup1:

ReadMe:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Dak's Armored Robes 2.2 - ReadMe

Description:

This will add and implement into the game three *brand new* types of models - a "Jedi General Robe", a "Armored Republic Robe", and a "Sith Marauder Robe". The models I have created are a Jedi robe merged with the Republic Officer's uniform, the Republic Armor, and the Ubese Assassin's armor. The Jedi General Robe comes in four variations, the Republic Armor in four, and the Sith Armor in two. Each armor has its own unique icon, stats, and descriptions (as seen in the screenshots). The armors have been implemented into four locations: The Republic Crash site and on the corpse outside the mandalorian cache on Dxun, the Exile's locker on the Harbinger, and onto the corpse of the Sith Master in the Dxun tomb.

Notes:

-Like I said above, the armors can be found in four places, the Republic crash site (check all the corpses!) and outside the Mandalorian cache. There you will also find a datapad explaining why the items are where they are. They can also be found in the Exile's locker on the Harbinger and in the loot from the corpse of the Sith Master in the Dxun tomb.

Bugs/Incompatibilities:

-One problem with this mod is that one of my new models takes the slot used for the dancer's outfit. To work around this problem, the dancer's outfit is now a disguise item and will give you the appearance of a Twi'lek dancer. I know it isn't very realistic, but it's the best alternative I could think of.

-Uses some of the same model slots as 90SK's "SUPER Content Mod", so some of his items will show up with my models without skins (It's only the "Jedi Tunic" model as far as I know). I personally play with both mods and it's fine with me. Just install this mod last!

-Uses one of the placeable files as Kuai-Don Jorn's "Heroes of the Old Republic" saber mod, so install HIS mod last. You will have to just use KSE to get the missing robes.

Changelog from 2.0:

Fixes the crashing issue when the male PC would equip his custom exile robe.

From 2.1:

Darth DeadMan generously offered to fix the female models and they look awesome.

Installation:

Extract the files,

Just Press Install,

Select your Kotor2 Directory which is located at:

My Computer>C:>ProgramFiles>LucasArts>SWKotOR2

Credits:

Thank you to VarsityPuppet for finding out how to combine models.

Thank you to FrantFire/GeorgNihilus for expertly getting most of the items in-game.

Thank you to jonathan7 for allowing me to include his two awesome skins in this mod.

Thank you to Sith Holocron for his always great suggestions.

Thank you to Darth DeadMan for fixing the awkward female models!

Permissions:

You can use these in your mod if you like, but I would appreciate it if you would still contact me and let me know. Contact me at dakdrexl@gmail.com or Dak Drexl on LucasForums. Please give credit where credit is due.

Enjoy!

Screens:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
armoredscreen2.jpg

armrobes1.jpg

armscreen3.jpg

darkarm2.jpg

darkarmscreen4.jpg

exilerobe-1.jpg

femscreen1.jpg

femscreen2.jpg

KotOR Files Download

Blame DeadMan! :lol:

Thanks to him the females look 1000x better. Also I enhanced most of the textures just a little bit.

You should be able to just install this version on top of 2.1, all it does it replace some files. Thanks for the feedback guys!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Maybe one day we will work together. I have some ideas ;) Just need some free time.

Right on!

Thats funny - you posted this weeks ago and Im just now seeing it.

Thanks for the use of your Master Robes, Deadman..I'm "stoked".

:D

Thanks for the skins Dak..got another job for ya if yer interested.

Archived