Home

Mass Effect 3 N7 Rifle

Darth Payne

• 1 month later...

I suggest getting touch with Inyri Forge as she's made a few Mass Effect guns for KOTOR and TSL before . . . such as the M-98 Widow, the M-6 Carnifex Hand Cannon, and the M-8 Assault Rifle Blaster.

I have a suggest if you want this made: you might want to suggest to Inyri what sounds should be used with the gun. The game hasn't been released yet so we haven't an idea what it will sound like. Knowing what a gun might sound like has been issue she discussed preciously when folks have requested Mass Effect guns. (She didn't want to port sounds for obvious reasons.) I suggest finding samples of real guns out there that you might think would gun with this gun. Royalty free samples must exist out there - use your Google. If you find something appropriate that's copyright free, you might want to forward the link to her.

Before anyone starts mentioning other ME gun models, she was going to do the Revenant so I wouldn't bother asking her about that.

To sum, it's a long shot but she's your best to get this done.

PS: I've been highlighting her gender throughout so that no one makes the mistake of referring to her by the wrong gender. Yes, female modders do exist.

Archived