Home

Captain America's Gear

This gives you Captain America's Shield, pistol, and suit to use. Ask Dak Vesser if he has had any interesting finds and then dig them up on Korriban for yourself!

ReadMe:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Description:

This gives you Captain America's Shield, pistol, and suit to use. Ask Dak Vesser if he has had any interesting finds and then dig them up on Korriban for yourself!

Installation:

Just drop the files into your override.

Notes:

To get the items, talk to Dak Vesser. Ask about the valley and them ask if he has found anything interesting in the digs.

Installation: Just drop the files into your override.

Bugs/Incompatibilites:

Incompatible with other mods that modify Dak Vesser's dialog.

Permissions:

You can use this in any of your mods but I would appreciate it if you'd let me know about it and credit me for my work. Contact me at dakdrexl@gmail.com or at Dak Drexl on LucasForums or DeadlyStream.

Enjoy!

Screens:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
captainscreen1.jpg

captainscreen2.jpg

Deadlystream Download

Perfect. My kind of way to achieve stuff in-game, you know ... :nod:

Korriban's alright for me. oh, and those items icons look of an incredible quality-craftmanship, really ... as well as the shield itself :golfclap: ...

keep up the AWESOME work :thmbup1:

Thanks! You know, I actually think of you every time I decide to get an item in-game instead of by cheating. You got me on the right track I think... :)

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! Much appreciated. This was a fun quick mod for me to do :thmbup1:

Thanks! You know, I actually think of you every time I decide to get an item in-game instead of by cheating. You got me on the right track I think... :)

Good to know I've set u in the right track :lol: ... you're setting me in the right track of installing must have mods lately ... (swords pack, Cpt America, etc) yeah that's it ... :thmbup1:

now I wonder how Captain America's stuff reached Korriban :raise: ... maybe an alien cruiser happened to land on Earth thousands of years ago and while in their way to Galactic Core with valuable scavenges ended up crashing at Korriban's wastes after losing navigational instruments and approaching too much to Korriban's Sith patrolled sector?? 2 hundred standard years ago?? :wonder: a datapad is on its way ... ;)

Archived