Home

Rick Perry

Working Class Hero

Perry is not high on my list of candidates either his religious convictions/pandering not withstanding. He has some "interesting" (read insane) ideas about repealing several constitutional amendments and giving Congress the power to override the Supreme Court with a 2/3 vote.

source: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/seven-ways-rick-perry-wants-change-constitution-131634517.html

Perry is not high on my list of candidates either his religious convictions/pandering not withstanding. He has some "interesting" (read insane) ideas about repealing several constitutional amendments and giving Congress the power to override the Supreme Court with a 2/3 vote.

source: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/seven-ways-rick-perry-wants-change-constitution-131634517.html

Even though he'd be unlikely to get any of that done, even as President, the fact that he'd want to is enough for me to want him far away from that position.

I leave this here. Rick Perry's College Transcript: A Lot Of Cs And Ds

History of the U.S. C

Principles of Economics D

Survey of Accounting Principles C

This explains so much as to how someone can state with such determination that what they have done for Texas is good, but at the same time increase Texas’ debt from 13.4 Billion to 37.8 Billion. He just doesn’t understand the principles of Economics or Accounting.

call me when this administration takes us and the world to the brink of the world economy going back to the stone age like the last administration did and we will talk. It was not spending that did it either it was total lack of regulation.

Isn't that the republican way no regulation and trickle down economics? Trickle down economics is even something Obama has tried and it seem to work as well for him as it did for Bush. I'm not against cutting the taxes on the rich, I just wish they would quit lying about it helping the poor and middle class.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived