Home

Beta Leaks

Deft Aklin

So, I was reading the forum rules, and it says no illegal material. Wasn't sure if this would directly apply to leaked Beta information/screenies/videos, so I figured I'd put this up and wait for a Mod response before posting said links etc.

Some great stuff about Huttball posted today. :)

And while a mod is reading this, I feel fairly naked, who do I have to sleep with to get some cool badges? :D

Okay... beta leaks...

Videos and screens: Absolutely not. BioWare and friends are trying to crack down on vids and screens posted of the beta.

Information: Now information on the other hand is fine. Just treat them as rumours with no source to link to and we're safe.

As for badges... ain't getting nowhere with me unless you're a hawt chick with big firm yet supple tits :carms:

Okay... beta leaks...

Videos and screens: Absolutely not. BioWare and friends are trying to crack down on vids and screens posted of the beta.

Information: Now information on the other hand is fine. Just treat them as rumours with no source to link to and we're safe.

As for badges... ain't getting nowhere with me unless you're a hawt chick with big firm yet supple tits :carms:

So how about I simply allude to a potential google search for Beta and um... Cake, yes definitely those two things. Might potentially find something interesting as your number one result. >.>

As for being a hawt chick with firm yet supple breasteses... I can fake it. :p

So how about I simply allude to a potential google search for Beta and um... Cake, yes definitely those two things. Might potentially find something interesting as your number one result. >.>
Wut you did there... I saw it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived