Who Pre-Ordered The Old Republic  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who Pre-Ordered The Old Republic

• I got the Collectors Bundle
    • I got the Standard Edition
    • TOR is not up my alley
    • I'll get TOR later, I don't care for Pre-Orders
    • Digital Deluxe Edition

I don't mmo's or any internt only game. I pre-order the blu-ray of the complete saga today.

I am waiting for a Star Wars Battlefront III!!! That is a better game!

I always hoping for a conclusion to the Force Unleashed by making it a releasing and tying up lose ends.

I'm waiting, didn't pre-order. If I would have had a release date I may have ordered, but Skyrim and ME3 are higher priorities to me at this time. Just not sure about a MMO.

I am waiting for a Star Wars Battlefront III!!! That is a better game!
You can judge to games not released, one just in beta testing and the other just a rumor? Can you also do this with football games? I'd really like to know who will win the Super Bowl and the College National Championship this season.

I certainly hope this won't turn into another game that's about earning levels, gear and "credits" instead of enjoying and furthering the storyline. I'm old AND new here, so here are some things that I still do when I play any game, even an MMO but mostly an RPG:

1. I read the quest text to see not only WHAT I'm supposed to do, but WHY I'm doing it.

2. I become interested in the game's lore, and conjure up my own character's backstory.

3. I roleplay my character (meaning, my Jedi Knight won't say, "That sucks, man!")

4. I try to figure out where I fit in the game world. How can I enhance my role & place?

5. I immerse myself in the game world not for "ubergear", but for the experience of it.

I'm even wondering if I should pre-order TOR. It looks cool, but is it only fancy graphics?

@MsFicwriter I think you're being a little overly ambitious, the game wont be that complex. Sure It'll probably have the most "immersive" questing storyline in any MMO so far what with the different dialogue you can choose from, but other than that I believe it will follow the traditional MMO formula. Not everyone wants to RP either so you can't make a game that's a 100% catered to loremasters.

I hope it does well so all the KotOR fanboys can shut the hell up for a while.

I might pre-order it....But as to which edition? Um not sure. I will have to see how much money I have once college starts (and if my parents will even let me buy it lol).

Most likely I will have to wait until it comes out.

Dear Pho3nix,

Now that you've brought that up, I definitely see your point. There are times when I log into my favorite MMO and just want to whack some creatures, working off stress and earning me some in-game money and gear. Striking a balance is always a good thing!

Darth Malgus=Revan Reborn. I've seen too many little hints. It's like the nightmare I don't want to come true is happening anyways. /RANT

Now that I've gotten that out there...I suppose I'll *eventually* get it. First I would need a new machine, though. Otherwise it's just going to be a game sitting around on my shelf. Plus it just makes sense to wait things like this out a bit in case the game isn't "all that". Other things require my attention, as in $$$ right now. :)

Though I think Trench and I will be a couple of mandalorians on the prowl.

• 2 weeks later...

Not up my alley. Not enough free time: work weeks range between 65-110 hours nowadays. I play games when I want/need to change my mind and can't go out, mostly when I travel to the arctic where the internet connection in very 90-ish at only a few kb/s. This means single player games only.

Archived