Home

ME or DA romantic scenes.

Kelvin

Im not sure where to post this since i want to ask how to do it and also asking about if any of you would be interested in making this. K1 and K2 romantic scenes. Yeah yeah, i've seen the "Visual" Kiss, but i think it needs more work and better camera positions, at least, the one i found at YouTube. I think animations aren't really a big problem if the camera position makes it look like whatever we want... The problem is, that i don't have the skill not even the knowledge (by now) to make something like this, but the best tool i have is my imagination :). I just think it MUST be possible, it will make me much happier this way xD.

PD: Is there any tool for K1 or K2 that could let me see the animations of any model?

PD: Is there any tool for K1 or K2 that could let me see the animations of any model?

I confess I am rather curious about this as well actually..

Sorta like wowmodelviewer if anyone is familiar with world of warcraft modding.

As far as your question goes good sir, I believe your best bet (as far as my limited knowledge goes) would be to go get the Anicam Beta version from here http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php (about 2/3rds down the page) and start wracking your brain as to how it works, I am not a math person so I personally would absolutely hate to do this, it's all x,y,z coordinates and my brain would get fried. I'm not sure how you would go about building a new animation for whoever you want kissing or doing whatever but that's how you would go about editing the camera. There may be a better option or way of doing it out there but I dunno what it is if there is one.

P.S. you'll also need a .dlg editor to bring your camera shots into the conversations (DLGEditor can also be found at the link up there) and sadly, the Anicam program mentioned above only works with KotOR II but hey, at least it's something!

Good luck, sorry I couldn't be of more efficient help!

I'm sorry to say that so far the "Visual" Kiss is the best option that we have. Not many people are willing to mess with animations, it's too much of a hassle. I believe the person who made Revan's cape flow like an actual cape swore he/she'd never mess with animations for KotOR again... it's that much of a pain to deal with on such a small thing. To completely re-animate a kissing scene (even if you don't make them actually kiss) but make it appear so with a camera, it would still be quite a hassle to do. So I really doubt you'll get much help with this...

I'm sorry to say that so far the "Visual" Kiss is the best option that we have. Not many people are willing to mess with animations' date=' it's too much of a hassle. I believe the person who made Revan's cape flow like an actual cape swore he/she'd never mess with animations for KotOR again... it's that much of a pain to deal with on such a small thing. So I really doubt you'll get much help with this...[/quote']

You could try being more positive you know. I'd help if I knew anything about animation but sadly that's the part I know absolutely nothing about in KotOR modding, so it's up to you if you wanna mess with it, bud =).

I confess I am rather curious about this as well actually..

Sorta like wowmodelviewer if anyone is familiar with world of warcraft modding.

As far as your question goes good sir, I believe your best bet (as far as my limited knowledge goes) would be to go get the Anicam Beta version from here http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php (about 2/3rds down the page) and start wracking your brain as to how it works, I am not a math person so I personally would absolutely hate to do this, it's all x,y,z coordinates and my brain would get fried. I'm not sure how you would go about building a new animation for whoever you want kissing or doing whatever but that's how you would go about editing the camera. There may be a better option or way of doing it out there but I dunno what it is if there is one.

P.S. you'll also need a .dlg editor to bring your camera shots into the conversations (DLGEditor can also be found at the link up there) and sadly, the Anicam program mentioned above only works with KotOR II but hey, at least it's something!

Good luck, sorry I couldn't be of more efficient help!

Thanks for everything quoted above. About the flowing cape... How was it done? Thanks for reading and answering, again.

I think it MUST be possible, if there were some way to see the animations that are available, and with some camera tweaks, that would do. If you have a crazy idea, something that might do, even if the final product remains a little "dodgy"

Archived