Home

Missing characters ++

CodingError

Alright, I looked through some pages on the forum here and didn't really find an answer to my problem. I've also tried Googling it, but to no help.

So, I recently installed Jedi Academy on my laptop, which should be more than good enough to run the game (Win7 64-bit, 4GB RAM, Intel i5 CPU, nVidia GeForce GTX 285M).

Anywho, I install the game no problem, start it up with no errors of any kind, make my character all pretty...

...but I can't see my pretty character. Or Rosh. Or any other character. My lightsaber doesn't show up either, and the crosshair is all kinds of weird.

Does anyone know something that can fix the problem? Something my Google-Fu missed? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like you're using a NO-CD crack. It's triggering JA's anti-piracy measures.

Well, balls. I'll re-install it and try without the NO-CD. I'll post again later with results.

EDIT: Alright, it works. Turns out it was the NO-CD patch giving me grief. Thanks guys! Whoever's in charge can lock this topic or whatever.

Archived