Home

Win 7 Disk 4 Problem

AdmiralMotti89

Hello,

I tried to check my system specs using the Launcher, but i couldn't pull the Launcher up. I used the utility provided at the top of this forum, and I pass the minium requirements except that i have Windows 7, and the recomended settings I do not pass only because of my "Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family" video card.

So maybe that will be a problem later, but first, I can't even install the game, because after I get to 100%, it asks me to insert disk 4 (when if I recall in past installations on other computers, it would ask for disk one). No matter which disk I install it is not satisfied. I tried these fixes and think I followed them to the letter, but no luck: http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=74095

Are there any other options out there, or did I make a mistake when trying those fixes? Thanks for any help and if I did not provide enough info I apologize. Usually I at least make it past the installation before running out of ideas! :)

I followed the directions to the letter until I went into running in compatibility mode and it was grayed out, however, it matched what I was supposed to select, so I don't think that is the problem.

I went into the install and it was the same problem: Once it gets to 100% it asks me to insert disk 4 even though I already did.

Archived