Home

Yuthara Ban as PC 2.0

Ferc Kast

Well, I updated my Yuthara Ban as PC mods. The default eyes are now Yuthara's original eyes, as well as new custom Sith Eyes based on them. In the TSL version, I had to downgrade to 2 darkside transitions in order to get the darkside dancer outfit to come after the head was grayish. And, there are now new custom portraits made from in-game screenshots instead of from renders made by 3ds max (which the original release used). Hope you enjoy!! :) Oh, side note: If you have the original release installed, make sure you read the install directions from the readme.

KotOR II Readme:

==============

A KotOR II Mod

==============

Mod Title: Yuthura Ban as PC

Author: Ferc Kast

File Size: 913 KB

Date Released: September 7th, 2011

Credits: stoffe, for the TSLPatcher program; Fred Tetra, for the KotOR Tool program; Darth Snard, for helping me reinstall KotOR I & II; VarsityPuppet, for the tutorial on how to recompile heads.

Description: This mod will make Yuthura Ban a selectable pc at the character generation. Included in this version is the ability to wear masks.

Comments: I figured since I was redoing the KotOR I version of this mod that I should reflect those changes with this version. To make the darkside dancer outfit work, I had to downgrade to only 2 darkside transitions & the default skin. As with the KotOR I version, I added the capability to visibly wear masks & headgear.

Installation Instructions: If you don't have my original Yuthara Ban as PC mod installed, double-click the .exe after extracting the contents to install. If you have my original Yuthara Ban as PC mod installed, simply copy the contents of the v2 folder to your override folder.

Bugs: None known; But, tell me if you find any.

Permissions: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

Disclaimer: THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshots:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ybpc1.png

ybpc2.png

ybpc1.png

ybpc2.png

Deadly Stream: KotOR I | TSL

Kast's Echo: KotOR I | TSL

KotORFiles: KotOR I | TSL

Archived