Home

[statement] I believe in KOTOR3

Master_Lin

Query : Why do I believe in it ?

Answer : Because BioWare Austin is the studio to look at if you want KOTOR3 to be released.

Why ? Because since their restructuration with Mythic, Dr.Zeschuk has been promoted as the responsible for Bioware's MMO games and all star wars-related games.

Okey, EA is a ****ty empire ( no troll please ), but I believe we can still have hope.

If anyhow, Kotor3 had to be made, Here is my list of things I wish to be included :

-Engine : Unreal Engine 3

-Worlds : all worlds related to Kotor , even the worlds beyond the outer rims

-Characters : Bastila, Carth, Mission, Zaalbar, Juhani, Canderous, the Exile, HK-47, T3-M4, the Sith Imperator, and Mandalore.

-Features : Galaxy map, Crafting, Space battle

Maybe you have more things you wish to be implemented in the game ?

Logic is logic.... regardless of the language it is being used in.

Logic is not location specific, it simply is.

Logic is the same for Descartes, Sartre or Camus as it is for Russell, Locke or Nietszche.

. . .

I wonder who Dr. Zeschuk is, why his taking over said position has any relevance to KotOR3, and how you can justify "having hope".... Hope we can "have", but it is never "justified" as hoping for something is irrational; or in the context of this post, hoping is illogical.

It's sad to hear. Maybe it's because im french ? I don't actually have the logic of americans nor britishs.

Count Brazillian logic out of the equation too.

Logic is logic.... regardless of the language it is being used in.

Logic is not location specific, it simply is.

Logic is the same for Descartes, Sartre or Camus as it is for Russell, Locke or Nietszche.

What about Dr. Spock?

I wonder who Dr. Zeschuk is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Zeschuk

One of the bigwigs in Bioware since the dawn of time (or as long as I can remember).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I doubt that KOTOR 3 has been planned. SWTOR is the main project now. Also, novels are being released to explain what happened before the events of SWTOR.

Furthermore, even if KOTOR 3 is planned, I doubt that Exile would be a playable character in it. She is dead and would be in the form of a Force Ghost at maximum with whom we may interact during game. Revan can be the main character of that game though, if he is alive.

Forgot about that Spock. Have to agree with ya though.

You forgot that Spock was Captain Spock, Commander Spock(and LCDR, but still called commander), Ambassador Spock, but not Dr Spock?

At the subject:

I really don't see a K3 being likely. Too much has been set in canon. Plus K2 kinda made it so you couldn't continue with Revan or the other party members. Thanks to K2 most of them have moved on. The Jedi are all gone save for the Exile(and his party). IF there were going to be a continuation of that as an SP game, I think it's missed the opportunity. It would have been better prior to the MMO.

I would settle for a fan-based K3 at this point, given that *if* the right people were to work on it and because it would probably be more gratuitous with considering all of the party members who have for all purposes "vanished" (i.e. Mission, Zaalbar, Jolee, Atton, Baor-Dur, etc).

• 2 months later...

why udk3? here are alot better engines out there such as cryengine3. + you do know that companies usually program their own engines right? i mean ya bw used heroengine for tor, but they have their own engine called aurora that they used on dragon age. the company that made the witcher also bought a copy of that engine and used it in their game. chances are if they make a kotor 3 it will be their own engine.

Here's a copy-and-paste of my post from the ideas thread:

There won't be a KOTOR 3. Everything coming out now has ruled that possibility out completely. Drew Karpyshyn just released a novel telling of what happens to Revan and the Exile between KOTOR and TOR in lieu of a third game, so it's safe to say that the final nail in the coffin has just been hammered.

Archived