Home

I'm thinking of buying another copy of Kotor off of Amazon, But I'm worried that it won't work on my computer specs

Computer Spec:

Windows 7 Professional

Pentium® Dual-Core CPU

4gb Ram

32-bit Operating System

Intel® Q45/Q43 Express Chipset

Would Kotor be able to run on this?

Intel GPU?

Install the game according to the instructions in the second post of this thread.

1) DO NOT overwrite the swkotor.exe when replacing it with the one from SecuROM. Rename it instead, because you might need it later. If it doesn't work, either, your only recourse is to contact SecuROM using the link provided in that post and request a new swkotor.exe.

2) As far as setting the flipping policy to "blit" in your Intel graphics driver control panel: I don't think this will apply to you because the option most likely won't be available if you have the newest drivers. You will still need the Dantooine lag fix, though.

Good luck. :)

Intel GPU?

Install the game according to the instructions in the second post of this thread.

1) DO NOT overwrite the swkotor.exe when replacing it with the one from SecuROM. Rename it instead, because you might need it later. If it doesn't work, either, your only recourse is to contact SecuROM using the link provided in that post and request a new swkotor.exe.

2) As far as setting the flipping policy to "blit" in your Intel graphics driver control panel: I don't think this will apply to you because the option most likely won't be available if you have the newest drivers. You will still need the Dantooine lag fix, though.

Good luck. :)

Where do I get this "SecuRom"?

Archived