Home

Qui-Gon's Script Shack

Qui-Gon Glenn

Well, I'm clueless then. When you do the TSL version, or if you let me make it for TSL, then we can use the SpawnMine function.

A lot of things I'd like to do seem either much more difficult in KotOR or outright impossible. Not surprising, of course, but frustrating!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, Happy Holidays to my friends and all of the new folk here in Holowan!

It is fantastic seeing the activity that still goes on in this subforum and in this thread that I started.

To those of you that are not familiar, I am a modder of questionable skill and lack of delivery :p

I am going to make an effort to table and link the great stuff in this thread in the reserved post, during this weekend as I spend too much time with the inlaws without a chemical or distilled cure.

Fair Strides, keep on rocking! It would be fantastic to see a better working mdlops/kaurora :)

• 4 months later...

Hi there, i am in the middle of making my first mod. What i want to do in this mod is out of my current modding knowledge. My mod is for when the PC prestiges, and enters the Ebon Hawk, there is a tirigger that will put up some dailogue that says sometjing along the lines of, "You sense a disturbance in the cargo hold." When the popd up, it spawns a case that corrosponds to the class that the PC is now.

Thanks in advance.

Archived