Home

Yet another internet test (HumanMetrics/Personality)

ChAiNz.2da

Yay! Yet another obscure, probably no scientifically accurate basis on its results.. but hey, this one has funny pictures! :D

Click to Take the Test

See who you most identify with!

Click for pics (contains adult language)

=====

My Results:

Your Type is ISFJ

Introverted 100

Sensing 1

Feeling 25

Judging 22

Famous People: Mother Teresa, Agatha Christie, Frederic Chopin

Free Hugs For Everyone! :lol:

My Type is ISTJ

I 89%

S 50%

T 88%

J 11%

Famous people of your particular type - Herbert Hoover, Harry S. Truman, Kirk Douglas, Clint Eastwood, Greta Garbo.

Why do you get 'Make my day' and a Gladiator? I only got *cough* Barbara Streisand and a mobster buddy. Not fair.

Without even completing the test, I have done these tests many times in the past.

I'm consistently an "NT" type. Halfway (X) between introvert and extravert, halfway between judgung and perceptive. I change from time to time so I am an XNTX. Best suited for Entrepreneurship and inventiveness.

...Or a maniacal sociopath. :dev11:

INFJ as flip.

Jesus, Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela

Luke Skywalker, Frodo Baggins Professor X, Yoda. Possibly Aragorn.

Yay! Yet another obscure, probably no scientifically accurate basis on its results.. but hey, this one has funny pictures!

MBTI is actually one of the worlds most popular psychometric questionnaire, along with the Keirsey Temperament Sorter. Juss sayin' :)

MBTI is actually one of the worlds most popular psychometric questionnaire, along with the Keirsey Temperament Sorter. Juss sayin' :)

Oh I don't doubt that. 100% agree with you :)

But I can guarantee you the internet test I'm linking to isn't the $175 MBTI test you normally take. I'm sure they're using a "similar model" based off the type tables to give you the result. Again, just another silly internet test.

Archived