Home

Star War's Comics

Smittyjaja

Hello, I have become alot more interested in the Expanded Universe of Star Wars and noticed that alot of the Lore of Star Wars was made into comics expanding from thousands of years before the films to a few hundred years after the films.

I was wandering where I could still buy the comics... as in... all of them... xD

Also, is any of the Lore presented anywhere else apart from the games?

Hello, I have become alot more interested in the Expanded Universe of Star Wars and noticed that alot of the Lore of Star Wars was made into comics expanding from thousands of years before the films to a few hundred years after the films.

I was wandering where I could still buy the comics... as in... all of them... xD

That would be a bit hard, since many are out of print. However, the vast majority was (and still is) released by Dark Horse Comics, so it's only a matter of looking for it on online stores and physical ones.

Also, is any of the Lore presented anywhere else apart from the games?

Most of the lore is presented on novels, books, comics, videogames, and tv series.

That would be a bit hard, since many are out of print. However, the vast majority was (and still is) released by Dark Horse Comics, so it's only a matter of looking for it on online stores and physical ones.

A lot of the bigger and more acclaimed series are available in Omnibus, Trade Paperback or Graphic Novel form, however.

Archived