Who loves this forum the most?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who loves this forum the most?

• SyntheicGerbil
    • Skinkie
    • Shmargin
    • None of the Above.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the problem is the moderators, it's the fact that there is no regular members left coming here for discussion. I thought that having Telltale cranking games out might have helped build discussions here, and once you get people regularly discussing games that's when they get friendly and break off into the odd ball discussions, but even that hasn't helped. A quick glace through the forum shows that there was never even a Season 3 thread beyond an intial speculation thread with no information. I'd say the next chance that this forum will have of any life signs will be if there is a season 4 and we make a credible push to make the the premier discussion location and build up some members. Beyond that with nothing new coming out it'll be hard to convince anyone to come here intially. Perhaps a few decent quality discussions in the mainstream section would draw the occasional member out of hiding. Something along the lines of compare/contrast the seasons which are better and why. These are the words I have spoken.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived