Home

Clone Wars plans to resurrect Darth Maul

Red Hessian

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea me too, at least it was infinities time-line, or one shot comics not included in canon. Now Darth Maul survives being cut in half and falling down a mile deep shaft.

Maybe he is a Clone? that would be acceptable (crap, as I dislike cloning force sensitives) but more acceptable than surviving said fate.

yea me too, at least it was infinities time-line, or one shot comics not included in canon. Now Darth Maul survives being cut in half and falling down a mile deep shaft.

Maybe he is a Clone? that would be acceptable (crap, as I dislike cloning force sensitives) but more acceptable than surviving said fate.

I don't think it is that unbelievable considering Luke fell down a similar shaft (possibly longer shaft) and survived:

lukeskywalkeresb.png

The shaft Luke fell down was more conical and had a sort of protective wind tunnel.

Also, George wants more Maul toys to sell. It will be the jewel of his TCW collection. Unfortunately fans are too weak to reject buying it and exerting their market power. Just like the new Blu-Ray releases.

It will be the jewel of his TCW collection. Unfortunately fans are too weak to reject buying it and exerting their market power. Just like the new Blu-Ray releases.

How is it being weak to buy something you like? Nobody is being obliged to do anything they don't want to.

THat's the point I'm trying to make. No one has to buy them, but they do. Plenty of fans want to protest things like these changes in canon and the changes in the Blu-Ray releases and generally all the BS Lucasfilms has been doing. But at the same time they can't resist the new wares and absolutely must buy them because they are there.

@Thanatos9t: yea, Ive seen ESB 1,295 times :)

RE: drinking the Koolaid, George said when they started this Clone wars Crusade from hell, that there would be at least five seasons + Comics and related Merch, REGARDLESS of Ratings/criticism/fan opinion.

The shaft Luke fell down was more conical and had a sort of protective wind tunnel.

Also, George wants more Maul toys to sell. It will be the jewel of his TCW collection. Unfortunately fans are too weak to reject buying it and exerting their market power. Just like the new Blu-Ray releases.

This is probably closer to the truth, considering how much money is being made off this series anyway. I just hope this resurrection isn't more far fetched than it needs to be, or less in this case since Maul definitely bit the dust in EP1 hands down.

How is it being weak to buy something you like? Nobody is being obliged to do anything they don't want to.

Exactly the reason why I'm ignoring these cartoons.

Maybe if I was 10 years younger I'd be excited for crappy rip off cartoons and accompanying merchandise. Star Wars = The six movies. Everything else is bantha poodoo.

Also' date=' George wants more Maul toys to sell. It will be the jewel of his TCW collection. Unfortunately fans are too weak to reject buying it and exerting their market power. Just like the new Blu-Ray releases.[/quote']

I bought the Blu-Ray release because I wanted Star Wars on Blu-Ray, not because I'm weak, but because I like Star Wars...

If I didn't like something, I would not buy it or go to a forum dedicated to what I did not like. You will never catch me at a site dedicated to Steel Magnolias . I don’t like that movie and it isn’t worth my time moaning about what is wrong with something I loathe.

As to Maul coming back, well if Boba can come back anyone can come back.

I bought the Blu-Ray release because I wanted Star Wars on Blu-Ray, not because I'm weak, but because I like Star Wars...

If I didn't like something, I would not buy it or go to a forum dedicated to what I did not like. You will never catch me at a site dedicated to Steel Magnolias . I don’t like that movie and it isn’t worth my time moaning about what is wrong with something I loathe.

As to Maul coming back, well if Boba can come back anyone can come back.

What are you going to do when they "listen to the desires of the fans" and release the remastered yet unaltered originals on Blu-Ray in a year?

@OP: Oh no, it wasn't enough that the comics did it 2 or 3 times.

IIRC:

A Maul clone came after Luke, and was shot dead by uncle owen.

I don't think this was canon.

The real Maul came to tatooine, bottom half cybernetic somehow having lived at the bottom of the disposal shaft which just so happened to be a crystal cavern, and was sustained by crystals that happened to form in the bottom, and livedall that time.

Ok maybe this was the same one as above and that wasn't a clone... If not then it was one where Obi-Wan got to kill maul again. Either way I don't think this is canon.

I really don't give a **** at this point anyhow because it's squeezing blood from stones for profit.

Then there is the one where another version of darth maul, either real one healed all back together or a clone with all the memories, was sent after Vader as a challenge, and Vader won. I don't care if its canon or not. Heard it wasn't but this is 2003 we're talking here.

Can't leave well enough alone I guess. :dozey:

Archived