Home

Clone Wars plans to resurrect Darth Maul

Red Hessian

Here's another video showing Sidious kick some ass that relates to the storyline:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

There is also the Season 5 Trailer that shows part of the storyline as well. Also it shows highlights of a storyline that has already aired that featured Onderon, which is a planet we saw in TSL. Their government was also set up like it was in TSL and you get to see the city of Iziz.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite liked the episode on Ilum, it reminded me of Luke on the Dark Side cave. I was specially fond of the Wookiee and the Ithorian, who were able to express their struggle through emotions rather than talking to themselves like the others. The latter wasn't very realistic and it felt forced.

The only episode that I've truly liked was...

the one where count duku, obi wan, and anikin were captured by pirates. and the only reason I liked that one was because of the single line "The only reason I don't kill you both, is I would have to drag your bodies". That's the only time I feel like they actually did a character justice, and not just tried pandering to a younger audience.

I assume you haven't seen that many episodes.

I was thinking the same thing as well. Because there are many powerful moments in the series and I've noticed that each season gets better.

Here are a couple of videos of powerful moments

• 2 months later...

I like him now he has Zabrakoid legs again... the "infinities" story they took the idea from was my least favorite rendition of Maul in the EU, so I was a little meh about him as an ED-209 legged freak, but the latest episode was awesome imo :)

Yesterday's episode was fantastic. One of my all time favorites. And they sure didn't hide that Palpatine was Sidious, unlike the rest of the series.

Here's the instant replay of the best part:

But damn that black lightsaber makes me want to fanboy rage...

It's actually a dark saber, and it's a very old weapon. It's like the first lightsabers before the evolved to what we're used to. That's why it's so different. And it was once used by a Jedi before modern lightsabers and was stolen by Mandalorians and passed down from generation to generation.

I absolutely love this show and they way Maul was brought back. Sam Witwer can voice all Darksiders as he wants. :D I was surprised to see the end of Savage, but it being Sidious just made it more awesome. I hope we get a Season 6 and see Maul as Palpatine's puppet again. With more conflict with Dooku...whos been kinda nonexistent this season.

Its weird to watch the first season now as the animation and storytelling has really improved.

It's actually a dark saber, and it's a very old weapon. It's like the first lightsabers before the evolved to what we're used to. That's why it's so different. And it was once used by a Jedi before modern lightsabers and was stolen by Mandalorians and passed down from generation to generation.
BAH I say! :D

Archived