Home

Clone Wars plans to resurrect Darth Maul

Red Hessian

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And is it just me, or does this voice just not sound as....angry?

Did he ever sound angry? :p

Before I accept this events, I'll have to wait and see how this story turns out...

P.S:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Darth Vader's secret apprentice is also voicing Darth Maul now? Didn't see that coming. He also voiced the Son when Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka were stranded on that world which was strong with the Force.

In a way, those who have seen the show should have seen this coming with last season's story arc when Savage Oppress was introduced and it was revealed that he was Darth Maul's brother and Mother Talzin revealed that he lived in the outer rim.

Actually, when they introduced Savage Oppress I thought: "Oh, his brother, ok. So they're trying to get a new Darth Maul-like character in the series, so it's the end of Darth Maul." As always, I'm proven wrong. I honestly want congratulate the producers of Clone Wars for their ingenuity! Only a few left now to revive:

• Revan

• Malak

• Darth Plagueis

• Zez-Kai Ell

• That Jedi Master who died on the Sacking of Coruscant

• Yoda's Father...yeah, you know you want that one..;)

Actually, when they introduced Savage Oppress I thought: "Oh, his brother, ok. So they're trying to get a new Darth Maul-like character in the series, so it's the end of Darth Maul." As always, I'm proven wrong. I honestly want congratulate the producers of Clone Wars for their ingenuity! Only a few left now to revive:

• Revan

• Malak

• Darth Plagueis

• Zez-Kai Ell

• That Jedi Master who died on the Sacking of Coruscant

• Yoda's Father...yeah, you know you want that one..;)

Cin Drallig? :animelol: (knowitall-face). Also there's Sifo Dyus, Kreia, the entire Miralukan Race, and don't forget a special four part episode where Luke and Leia time walk back to TCW and meet their mom and dad and team up to save the day from da bad gaiz! Also with Dooku's character and popularity increasing from TCW, it has me wonder if they will try and write his death off in EPIII as though his clone or HRD was killed in his place because he knew and expected it to happen all along...or is re-attaching heads also something the SW doctors can do :wonder:

In a way, those who have seen the show should have seen this coming with last season's story arc when Savage Oppress was introduced and it was revealed that he was Darth Maul's brother and Mother Talzin revealed that he lived in the outer rim.

I actually thought it was all an illusion and that she was sending him on a wild goose chase (or a wild bantha chase, as they say in-universe). :p

Archived