Home

Celebrity Wars Skin Mod?

MedivalJ

Here's my idea for a skinning mod which basically reskins all the more interactive characters throughout the KOTOR campaign. First, let me say that I am a new modder and do not possess the skill to accomplish this mod and that I am asking if someone could do this for me and if you want, you can consider this as a challenge for any interested and/or more experianced modder willing to try. Second, the purpose for this mod is simply for laughs, fun, and a different way to play the game. Lastly, the idea is to model and skin specific characters from the game into a given list of celebrities which will be seen either at specific points or all through the game.

The list as follows:

Main Characters

Jolie Bindo – Morgan Freeman

Canderous – Ryan Rynolds, Ben Stiller, or Arnold Schwarzenegger

Zaalbar – Jackie Chan, or Robin Williams

Carth Onasi – Peirce Brosnan

Davik Kang – Jack Nicolson

Bastilla – Sarah Palin

Malak – Ron White(fear the power of the tater)

Juhani – Halle Berry

Mission – Anne Farris

Droids(I'm not sure if these characters can be skinned differently but if they can then try using these celebrities)

HK-47 – Robert Downy Jr.

T3-M4 – R2-D2(just to keep with the starwars theme)

Other Characters

Marl – Sean Connery

Dead-eye Duncan – Tom Cruise

Gerlon two-fingers – Bruce Willis

Ice – Angelina Jolie

Twitch – Shorty (from scary movie, Marlon Wayans)

Calo Nord – Selvester Stalone

Bendak Starkiller – Mel Gibson

Saul Karath – Mark Strong

Yuthura Ban – Woopie Goldberg

Darth Bandon – Steven Seagal

Master Dorak – Jack Black

Master Vrook – Clint Eastwood

Master Vandar – Verne Troyer(mini me)

Master Zhar – Jim Carrey

Helena Shan – Helen Mirren

Lashowe – Lindsay Lohan(I find her kind of annoying so lohan goes great with her)

Uther Wynn - John Malkovich

Optional:

Griff – Mark Addy, or Seth Greene

Again the concepts within this mod is only for laughs and completely up to the individual modder who attempts this.

However I do ask that I be credited within the mod for the idea.

Well this is a f*cking huge request and I'm sorry to say it's unlikely that someone will pick it up, but it does sound like a fun idea.

I have done Robert Downey Jr. as iron man if you'd like to use him, pictured here:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
starkind.jpg

Yeah I see what you mean about it being huge, but it could be setup as a bunch of independant mods that all just work together. The thought of it as one big mod was just for someone looking for a big project to try.

Btw, where can those mods be found?

the robert downy jr. and the iron man suit ones?

Well I'm including them as a sort of bonus in my recruit mod that's just about done. You can check it out at my WIP thread here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=203959&page=4

However I'm thinking about scrapping the Tony Stark appearance and put in a protocol droid who will have voiceovers... I'm just in it for the voiceovers :p

I'll release Tony as a playable PC though.

Archived