Home

in the meantime....

stingerhs

some people may or may not have noticed that i disappeared for awhile (again), but i'm back after going through some pretty big life changes over the past couple of months.

so, the biggest one?? i'm now a married man!!! got hitched back in August to a very wonderful woman. the wedding itself was up in the Blue Ridge mountains at a state park lodge, and no, it wasn't a big wedding. because my wife is originally from Germany, we had quite the mix of traditional American and German customs, and of course, she had quite a few relatives cross the pond to be there. most of them spoke little english, but that just made it more fun. :D

the other is that i'm currently trying to start up my own business as a computer repairman/IT professional. its mostly just something that i'm running from my home, and i do have a number of clients that i work for regularly mostly on weekends. it can be hectic, but its more fun than the job i'm at during the week: i'm now working a production line.

anyways, now that i'm settled into a pattern, i'll do my best to stop in from time to time again. :D

Okay, I'll bow to social pressure :xp:

Congrats, mate!!!

Good luck with the new business and I hope the profits outwiegh the losses!

Also I hope your endeavour into the IT business works out :)

Starting a new business is always difficult and time consuming, but if you stick with it, it'll work out for the best.

Once again, congrats, and godspeed!

Congratulations OP. I hope you live a happy fulfilling life. Just remember that all the happily ever after glamor crap doesn't show the strife and frustration that inevitably comes with tying the knot. You'll have some trying times ahead, but it will all be worth it in the long run I think.

So far as your idea to run your own business, excellent. The problem today is so many people wait for the bus, whereas entrepreneurs like you (and I) are the people who will keep the world moving. I wish you all the best. At least your problems at work are indoors!

Can relate to that life changes stuff. Definitely.

she doesn't need a green card. she's a naturalized US Citizen. and that happened before i even met her. ;)

That plus Europeans are superior citizens anyways so they shouldn't need a green card :thmbup1:

Congrats dude hope it all goes well for you, never ever call her an Arschloch though, it's quite bad lol :¬:

Archived