Home

Ewok vs. Hulk

HK-42

Héhéhéhé, it's pretty weird I was mindlessly surf'n the webs and I encountered this same funny clip. Been awhile since I rolfed that hard behind my PC. Freak'n hilarious with the last few seconds with Han and Leie looking up.

Need to watch it again! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the live Hulk series when I was young and I remember where that footage was from. That was from the episode, Death in the Family. It was a 2 hour episode instead of the traditional hour long and it was the 2nd episode overall in the series.

David Banner had just gone through his gamma radiation overdose recently as seen in the series pilot and he was in Everett, CA to use a machine under the alias David Benton that he believed that could cure his Hulk problem.

The footage of the Hulk looking a bit confused was just after David had hulked out and took Julie (who couldn't walk) away from her evil step mother who was trying to kill her and they just had got away and the Hulk had put Julie down and those looks were a reaction because Julie was asking who and what the Hulk was and was also asking if he could speak and eventually saw the Hulk turn back into David.

Also the footage used for the Ewok being thrown was suppose to be a bear that the Hulk threw across the lake when David, Michael, and Julie were attacked by a bear while swimming through a pond.

Archived