Home

Y-axis sensitivity.

darky

After not having played for several years and chasing a tangent to discover JKE and other enhancements, I started setting up my modernized JK installation.

There is one rather huge problem though. Regardless of how I configure the mouse sensitivity slide bar, my Y-axis is incredibly sensitive. I play with a fairly low-ish sensitivity, and the X-axis adheres to that, but simultaneously, the Y just feels out of control. Is there anything that can be done about that or do I just have to get used it when playing this game?

Alright, I finally figured this out. The game actually has the capacity in its UI to change the sensitivity for each axis separately. You just have to highlight each axis' binding, which reveals a separate sensitivity bar. It's pretty un-intuitive, but wow, what a relief.

Now if I can just figure out how to get music going without my old discs, I'll be in business.

• 5 months later...

You can't play the music without the discs, unless you ripped the tracks to your hard drive that is. I suggest making copies. The audio really adds a lot to the atmosphere of SP. Though eventually you may opt for silence or your own tunes for MP as many of us did. ;)

• 4 months later...

Archived