Home

Did you get in the weekend beta for this weekend?

Jae Onasi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hehehe.. took my name off the list a month ago. With Skyrim coming out this weekend.. I knew my heart wouldn't be in to ToR if I were to get in.

Yeah, I'm torn, but Skyrim will still be there come Monday. ;)

Had it been ME3, then I don't know what I would have done.

adamqd I ordered TOR 10/19/2011 and didn't join the TOR forum or sign up for beta tester until a few days later... but guess what...wait let me put on some glasses before continuing.... :cool:

September 12, 2003, brought and Played Knights of the old Republic.

October 21, 2008, Joined official TOR site within seconds of it going Live.

Ticked the Beta invite Box.

waited 3 years

July 21, 2011, Pre-ordered within minutes of availability.

waited...

On possibly the last Beta invite for the game, did not receive Invite... took Nail-gun to own face

Here Lies adamqd, Kotor Fan, dead.

1980-2011

adamqd, stupid question on my part, but you did go back to the TOR site and enter your early access code after making the pre-order?

I joined the TOR site years ago, but for some reason could not sign-in last month, customer service at BioWare solution was for me to sign-up again. Thus the two days between pre-order and sign-up.

Nope, Official Forum Member since 0.3 seconds after Forum launch, Pre ordered at midnight day one, ticked the "Do you want to be a beta Tester" box the second it was available... I know its a random invite, but man I feel like punching faces.

They haven't invited anyone from the UK yet, but this evening they're sending out invites to all European Countries.

Although I doubt I'll be testing if I receive an invite - a 20GB download would take me at least three days to download with my internet connection. :(

EDIT: And what do you know, just checked my inbox 'You Have Been Selected to Test STAR WARS: The Old Republic!‏' :lol:

every member of the site did... this is the "We've let all the cool people test, so a few weeks before we launch we'll let you losers in to stress test the servers, but it wont really be playing, cus the servers will crash, and you'll be queued all weekend" test coming late November.

Archived