Home

What Do You Want Most For Christmas?

mimartin

What do you want most for Christmas?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want most for Christmas?

Besides, if I got peace for christmas, I'd probably wound up breaking it. What else can you do with peace anyway?

You should ask the US citizens here...they've been in every war since the early 1900's. And they got themselves a awesome president and a credit crunch crisis.

So...peace would get us Europeans a boring president (Van Rompuy..) and wealth (thank you, Greece.).

The reason I always think of GI Joe with Kung Fu Grip around Christmas.

Randolph Duke: Exactly why do you think the price of pork bellies is going to keep going down, William?

Billy Ray Valentine: Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna ... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.

Randolph Duke: [on the ticker machine, the price keeps dropping] He's right, Mortimer! My God, look at it!

That and I got a GI Joe with Kung Gu Grip one year. Still have it in my mother attic.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived