Home

NASA discovers a Habitable Planet

Ping

Before all of that... where is my replacement for the Space Shuttle and my Moon Base? It'll take steps to get to FTL and Offworld colonisation and we're not getting very far with those :carms:

Your moon base was called the Alan Parsons Project right? Giant Lazor?

Though there's no guarantee that video games or star wars would be around in the future... and just cause you'd be in space doesn't necessarily mean it'll be awesome XD Maybe at first.

Imagine the horror if NASA lands there and the first thing they hear is "Yousa humans? MEESA PLEASED TO MEET YOUSA! OIOIOI!"

I bet Obama would send a nuke.

I think the first reaction would be along the lines of...

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Do you have an endless amount of Futurama video's lined up to respond to every possible forum post? :p Excellent though...

Awesome! This probably means there's just possibly life out there.

I'd be shocked if we were the only planet to have life in the galaxy.

When do we leave?

Looks like we have a volunteer. :D

Very cool news, but we still have to make it past 2012.

I seriously doubt the world is going to end in a year. Now, not that I want to start a debate on it here as this isn't the place, but keep in mind that if you believe in the Bible, lots of things still need to happen before the world ends and I doubt it could all happen in a year. Again, I don't want to debate that here, just letting you know if you believe in the Bible, read Revelation. That's all I wanted to say on it.

The only way I'm not going to be here in 2013 is if something happens to me personally.

Before all of that... where is my replacement for the Space Shuttle and my Moon Base? It'll take steps to get to FTL and Offworld colonisation and we're not getting very far with those :carms:

One moonbase and space shuttles coming right up...

Just watch out for any nuclear detonations that blow the moon out of orbit and you'll be fine. :p

Archived