Home

Escape Pod placeable

Ferc Kast

I was starting to get some work done on a mod, and so I wondered if someone could create an escape pod placeable, which would look like the one from KotOR I, for TSL. (Apparently, the one in KotOR I is not a placeable; It was part of the module's model.)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Republicescapepod.JPG

It it just the model you need? I'm assuming you can sort out the files to get it ingame yourself?

The model is part of the Taris Upper City's model in KotOR I; So, I could probably get from that if I were using it for a KotOR I mod. But, I don't recall any modules in KotOR II that use it that I could get it from. :(

Righty doke, i'll get on it later today and see if I can't come up with something half-way decent. :)

Did you want it to be like the Taris one? On it's side having crashed, or...?

Yes, I would like it to look like it crashed. Though, I'd be fine whether it looks like the Taris one or it looks different.

same here, although how many other escape pod models are there? Im intrested becasue these models would be very useful to all. WOuld it be possible to reskin the escape pod? Would a .tga be included? But im just happy people are creating recources anyone can enjoy.

Heh an't belive I wrote that,

• 2 months later...

Archived