Home

Friday Update: Inquisitor Progression Video, New Community Blog, Launch Events

News

They are working on a new system with the chest piece. Hopefully we will get more info shortly after launch.

Read about it here ;)

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=208964

You have 'orange' items that you can give Tier-armir properties.

So you can basically choose your own look, then break down to 'learn' the upgrades from tier armor and then craft and put them on your armor of choice.

You can look any way you want :)

That's why I'm going Sith Inquisitor (Assassin) and Synthweaving...

@Ztalker - actually, that post was more about the changes they made to the armor/weapon mods system with the last build in beta. Basically after that last patch everyone's armor icons changed colors and was missing mods and what not and people were confused.

@Ztalker - actually, that post was more about the changes they made to the armor/weapon mods system with the last build in beta. Basically after that last patch everyone's armor icons changed colors and was missing mods and what not and people were confused.

Oh...I didn´t know that. I didn´t get far enough into the game to check out that content. But you say they removed mods? That's not nice...

Well they didn't completely remove them, they just reworked the system, so basically Orange stuff is completely modifiable and the blue and purple stuff is less so, if you read that whole post you linked to it clarifies it better than I can XD

Well they didn't completely remove them, they just reworked the system, so basically Orange stuff is completely modifiable and the blue and purple stuff is less so, if you read that whole post you linked to it clarifies it better than I can XD

I realise that ;)

I didn't make myself clear, I believe...I didn't get far enough into the game to actually experience the changes myself. I meant to ask if upgrades would 'disappear' because of this...

I realise that ;)

I didn't make myself clear, I believe...I didn't get far enough into the game to actually experience the changes myself. I meant to ask if upgrades would 'disappear' because of this...

I don't think they'll disappear, the guy made it sound like you have a couple options now. If you like the look of your orange armor it is fully moddable so you can keep upgrading it just with mods to keep it in line with the new blue's and purple's you find. So it's more a choice if you want the mods to "disappear" at least I think that's what he was getting at.

Archived