Home

How to gear up and look good doing it

News

Any chance of something visceral and primitive? If I take hide off a beast I hunt, have a cape made from it? Teeth and horns as spikes to decorate my armor? How about steel spikes and skulls so I resemble Legion of Doom?

Those pics is that before or after the the removal of the Match chest plate/color feature? :eek:

Who said you can't look good early in the game?

Show spoiler

That image looks like you have short shorts,...almost booty shorts lol

I didn't know Bioware allowed that..what is the rating on this game?

My virgin eyes...:halo2:

Those pics is that before or after the the removal of the Match chest plate/color feature? :eek:

I'd like custom in-game armor that had some resemblance to these guys' shoulder pads. Not talking an exact 1:1 lookalike, I mean the skulls, plates, and spikes, with silver, red, and black. If the character of my namesake is going to be an evil brute, then I want to look like I came from the very depths of hell.

The screenshot taken for that article was actually taken by me while I was playing as my Sith Marauder. While Mav and Jeff didn't look very good in their mismatched armour... somehow, my Marauder ended up looking pretty damn sexy...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

lynk-sith.jpg

Screenshot_2011-11-27_11_07_51_441089.jpg

It's kind of sad that I hope I can manage to get her to look that way when I start her up again in the launch build.

That image looks like you have short shorts,...almost booty shorts lol

I didn't know Bioware allowed that..what is the rating on this game?

Neither did I until I bought time, but at the time they were better than anything I had found in game. Who knew short, shorts could protect so much.

@ mim: Still nowhere near as ridiculous as many JRPGs. Recently when I was going through my first run of Xenoblade Chronicles I had come to a part of the game that was about 2/3 the way through and my characters were all pretty strong and had thick armour.

Suddenly the enemies started dropping "armour" wihch was just... well... swimming oil. The stats on the oil was better than the thick armour my party had... so for the next 20-30 hours worth of gameplay all of my party members were running around in their swimwear covered in oil.

Lol, maybe this was the part in the game where you quest in south beach Florida :-)

Yea, I have seen that I'm orhe Jrpgs.

Walks up to jrpg female warrior and ask how does that armor help when it covers the shoulders and chest but fully expose the stomach/belly?

Answer from female warrior....it's that way because my bellybutton piercing has the amulet crystal of hell's fire..it glows and helps me release a firstorm after a 2 minute quick time event.

Huh?!

Then I'm assuming that's his excuse to wearing the same style of armor?

Archived