Home

imb vornskr guild thread (old)

IMPERIALIST MEATBAGS

THE OFFICIAL SITH EMPIRE GUILD FOR THE LUCASARTS FAN NETWORK

We welcome anyone interested in friendly, mature gaming (goody two-shoes need not apply, however!). Come, join the Dark Side!

guild-imperial.png

Server details

• Name: Vornskr
  • Type: PvE (Player vs Environment)

Want to join this guild?

No problem, we're eager to have new recruits join The Walking Carpets. All you need to do is post the following details in this thread...

• Name of your character
  • Class
  • Advanced class (if you have decided)
  • Role (if you have decided)
  • Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them)

You can also use this thread to update us on your character details if you decide what advanced class you want to play as or if you have respecced your advanced class and have changed from DPS to Healer, for example.

Remember to make sure the character you've chosen to enter into the guild actually exists on the server named Vornskr so we can send you a guild invitation.

IMPORTANT: We can only send your character a guild invitation when that character is ONLINE. Unfortunately that's the only way it can be done which means we'll have to coordinate through private messages. To get an invitation sent to you, all you need to do is contact either the Guild Leader or one of the Guild Officers who is currently online on LucasForums.

Once you become a member of the Imperialist Meatbags, you get a shiny new badge added to your forum profile like the one shown below that will identify that you're a proud member of the Imperialist Meatbags.

sm_imp_member.giflg_imp_member.gif

Guild members have a yellow border around their badge while officers have a purple border. Finally the leader of the guild will have a red border around their badge so you can identify them easily on the forum.

Note: No member is allowed to use these badges in their signature. These are specifically made to be displayed under your user information on the left sidebar in forum posts and in your profile.

Guild roster

Leader

• Jeff
    Character 1: Motoko - Bounty Hunter Powertech (Ranged Tank) [Armormech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading]
    _

Officers

• Astor
    Character 1: Teroch - Sith Warrior Marauder (Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Lynk Former
    Character 1: Silvana - Sith Warrior Marauder (Melee DPS) [synthweaving/Archeology/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Fiora - Imperial Agent Operative (Stealth DPS) [slicing/?/?]
    Character 3: Zelgius - Bounty Hunter Mercenary (Ranged DPS) [slicing/?/?]
    Character 4: Ashnard - Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Stealth DPS) [slicing/?/?]
    _
  • Mav
    Character 1: Akari - Sith Inquisitor Sorceror (Healer) [?/?/?]
    Character 2: Vyse - Imperial Agent ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _

Members

• acdcfanbill
    Character 1: Deathstrike - Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer (Ranged DPS) [Artifice/Archeology/Treasure Hunting]
    _
  • ChAiNz.2da
    Character 1: Shelkylya - Sith Warrior Marauder (Annihilation DPS) [bioChem/BioAnalysis/Diplomacy]
    _
  • DarthParametric
    Character 1: Incursus - Sith Warrior Juggernaut (Melee Tank) [scavenging/Slicing/Cybertech] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Ferox - Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer (DPS) [Archaeology/Slicing/Synthweaving]
    Character 3: Satelles - Bounty Hunter Mercenary (DPS) [scavenging/Slicing/Armormech] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 4: Ag'rusk - Imperial Agent Sniper (DPS) [scavenging/Archaeology/Underworld Trading]
    _
  • giantpandas (no idea who that is)
    Character 1: ? - ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Jae Onasi
    Character 1: Orange'pixel - Sith Inquisitor ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Kusanavi
    Character 1: Aika - Imperial Agent Sniper (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Miltiades
    Character 1: Darek - Bounty Hunter Mercenary (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?] {LEVEL 50}
    _
  • mimartin
    Character 1: So'or - Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Stealth Tank) [?/?/?]
    character 2: Sliv'ilia - Imperial Agent- Operative (Concealment) DPS [biochem/ Bioanalysis /Diplomacy]
    _
  • Rogue Nine
    Character 1: Astraea - Imperial Agent (?) [?/?/?]
    Character 2: Callan - Sith Assassin (Stealth DPS) [synthweaving/Underworld Trading/Archaeology]
    _
  • Ztalker
    Character 1: ? - ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _

Guild application

To apply for this guild, post the following details in this thread:

• Name of your character
  • Class
  • Advanced class (if you have decided)
  • Role (if you have decided)
  • Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them)

You can also use this thread to update us on your character details if you decide what advanced class you want to play as or if you have respecced your advanced class and have changed from DPS to Healer, for example.

Remember to make sure the character you've chosen to enter into the guild actually exists on the server named Vornskr so we can send you a guild invitation.

IMPORTANT: We can only send your character a guild invitation when that character is ONLINE. Unfortunately that's the only way it can be done which means we'll have to coordinate through private messages. To get an invitation sent to you, all you need to do is contact either the Guild Leader or one of the Guild Officers who is currently online on LucasForums.

THIS THREAD IS USED FOR GUILD APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION UPDATES ONLY.

We'll try to add new members/characters when we can - although of course that requires Officers to be online at the same as others to be able to invite them (I really wish there was a way of inviting people without them being online).

In the meantime, if people could let us know what crew skills and specialities they've got we can update the OP to have a complete list.

Odd, seeing as I was able to add all 4 of Lynk's level 1 placeholders without drama.

That is because Lynk never logs out.

I don't think they have to be in that character, they just have to be logged in. At least that is my understand, of course I'm most likely wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread needs an update! :carms: There are more members (even if you don't see them :p) and Astor's main character has changed to "Teroch". By the way, I chose the Pyrotech branch for my Mercenary, so it's DPS for me.

Updated! Apologies for the delay. If people could let me know what they've chosen for crew skills, though, I'll be able to update the thread further. :)

OK, sign me up. Only my Empire chars are on Vornskr. They are listed in this post.

Incursus (Sith Warrior Juggernaut) is level 47 and Scavenging/Slicing/Cybertech.

Ferox (Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer) is level 11 and Archaeology/Slicing/Synthweaving.

Satelles (Bounty Hunter Mercenary) is level 17 and Scavenging/Slicing/Armormech.

Ag'rusk (Imperial Agent Sniper) is level 11 and Scavenging/Archaeology/Underworld Trading.

EDIT: Clarified crew skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I have a few characters to apply to the Guild

Drayen

Bounty Hunter/ Power-tech

Crew Skills- Armstech or Armormech

Daz'tez

Sith Inquisitor/ Assassin (Tank)

Crew Skills- Artifice

Let me know what Crew skill/crafting skill the guild needs so my next Empire character can pick it up to help the guild. :)

Let me know when your online so i get get the invite.

Logan

Best bet is to PM one of the officers when you are online. Most of this lot are too busy playing Republic, so they are hardly ever on of their own volition. Lynk never sleeps apparently, so that would be who I'd start with.

If you want to do some group stuff at some point, I have an Agent Sniper at level 11 and an Inquisitor Sorcerer at 17 currently waiting on the fleet ready for Dromund Kaas and Balmorra respectively (plus my mains, a BH Merc and Warrior Juggernaut currently at 47/48). Look me up when you are on - my chars are in this post.

I'll add your characters as friends and add you to the guild if i see you online, otherwise you should private message us with details about the time you'll be playing... OR you can log into the Republic side and see if any of us are online so that we can switch for a minute to add your dudes.

EDIT: Hmm, the game doesn't let me add you as a friend when you're offline with your dudes... which is odd because it allowed me to do that with other characters before... sigh... so the best bet is to PM us with a time you'll be on or look us up in the Republic guild.

Archived