Home

imb vornskr guild thread (old)

Well I got the Smuggler story quests done yesterday (thanks to Lynk), still have a few things to wrap up on the last planet before she is done. However, I am thinking about my second complete mainly solo run through now. Guess I what I want to know is I did the healer for TWC, I guess it will be unfair if I didn't do whatever the Meatbags need over here. So what are the Meatbags short on (looks like Imperial Agent, Operative, Medicine tree to me ). :) Is that what is needed?

Whatever it is, it will most likely take awhile since I'm still going to mess with my Smuggler and hopefully my Trooper and Jedi too.

Our illustrious leader has a Sorcerer spec'd healer that Lynk and I are running through Dromund Kaas with atm (if you hurry you can catch up). Mav is also running a Sorcerer healer, if the post above still holds true. You might want to consider a hybrid healer/DPS Mercenary/Operative/Sorcerer, unless you are super keen to play another pure healer. Alternatively, there is probably need for another tank or two, either as mains or off-tanks. Unless you are a masochist, I'd suggest a BH Powertech over a SW Juggernaut. You could also try a SI Assassin spec'd as tank. I'm not really sure how those play, as I gather they are an avoidance tank rather than your typical meat shield.

Yeah, talked to Mav about it and I may just go through as So'or above (Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Stealth Tank) and then repec if needed. She is already on the first planet and has been setting around the cantina for awhile, love the rest xp.

Just not a big fan of lightsabers.

Update: Sliv'ilia has already been added to the guild, but not the thread.

character 2: Sliv'ilia - Imperial Agent- Operative (Concealment) DPS [biochem/ Bioanalysis /Diplomacy]

She also does have some minor healing ability, not sure how much better these will get.

• 2 weeks later...

Added my Marauder to the OP. ;)

Was looking for this thread.. or at least the info. Shel picked up 3 schematics she can't use and I'd rather give them to guildies first before GTN'ing or banking for a future character that may take me forever to build..hehe

EDIT:

Also added DP's characters and updated Mims ;)

Logan23 & RC-1162, I haven't been paying attention to the guild roster while online.. are the characters you listed in the guild now, and do you know your crew skills? If so, post them and we can update :)

That goes for everyone else.. make sure the OP's info is correct and up-to-date. Might miss out on loot if you don't hehehe :xp:

Like any sane person, I have both a Sith character and a Jedi character.

Same as the other one, I sadly need money to pay for subscriptions

Name of your character: (Darth) Atrion

Class: Sith Warrior

Advanced class: Sith Marauder

Role: Melee DPS

Chosen Crew Skills: ?

• 2 weeks later...

And here are my imperial characters :D

Name of your character: Zassos ((My pride and joy))

Class: Bounty hunter

Advanced class: Mercenary

Role Chosen: DPS

Crew Skills: None

Name of your character: Toryal

Class: Sith warrior

Advanced class: Sith Marauder

Role: DPS

Chosen Crew Skills: None

Name of your character: Teja

Class: Sith inquisitor

Advanced class: Sith Assassin