Home

twc vornskr guild thread (old)

THE WALKING CARPETS

THE OFFICIAL GALACTIC REPUBLIC GUILD FOR THE LUCASARTS FAN NETWORK

We welcome anyone interested in friendly, mature gaming. Just like the original walking carpet himself, we are strong, loyal, friendly and sociable... and we pull peoples arms out of their sockets when we lose.

guild-republic.png

Server details

• Name: Vornskr
  • Type: PvE (Player vs Environment)

Want to join this guild?

No problem, we're eager to have new recruits join The Walking Carpets. All you need to do is post the following details in this thread...

• Name of your character
  • Class
  • Advanced class (if you have decided)
  • Role (if you have decided)
  • Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them)

You can also use this thread to update us on your character details if you decide what advanced class you want to play as or if you have respecced your advanced class and have changed from DPS to Healer, for example.

Remember to make sure the character you've chosen to enter into the guild actually exists on the server named Vornskr so we can send you a guild invitation.

IMPORTANT: We can only send your character a guild invitation when that character is ONLINE. Unfortunately that's the only way it can be done which means we'll have to coordinate through private messages. To get an invitation sent to you, all you need to do is contact either the Guild Leader or one of the Guild Officers who is currently online on LucasForums.

Once you become a member of The Walking Carpets, you get a shiny new badge added to your forum profile like the one shown below that will identify that you're a proud member of The Walking Carpets.

sm_twc_member.giflg_twc_member.gif

Guild members have a yellow border around their badge while officers have a purple border. Finally the leader of the guild will have a red border around their badge so you can identify them easily on the forum.

Note: No member is allowed to use these badges in their signature. These are specifically made to be displayed under your user information on the left sidebar in forum posts and in your profile.

Guild roster

Leader

• Lynk Former
    Character 1: Lynk - Trooper Vanguard (Ranged/Melee Tank) [Armormech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Priss - Smuggler Gunslinger (Ranged DPS) [Armstech/Slicing/Investigation] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 3: Dunban - Jedi Knight Guardian (Melee DPS) [slicing/?/?]
    Character 4: Micaiah - Jedi Consular Sage (Ranged DPS) [slicing/?/?]
    _

Officers

• Astor
    Character 1: Aleena - Jedi Knight Sentinel (Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    Character 2: Jysella - Smuggler Gunslinger (Ranged DPS) [Armstech/Scavenging/Slicing]
    _
  • Jeff
    Character 1: Kamina - Jedi Knight Guardian (Melee DPS) [synthweaving/Archaeology/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Nathan - Smuggler Scoundrel (?) [?/?/?] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 3: Elle - Trooper Vangaurd (Ranged/Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Mav
    Character 1: Deckard - Smuggler Gunslinger (Ranged DPS) [Armstech/Scavenging/Investigation] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Kage - Jedi Consular Shadow (Stealth Tank) [Cybertech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 3: Hail - Trooper Commando (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?] {LEVEL 50}
    _

Members

• acdcfanbill
    Character 1: Acdcfanbill - Jedi Consular ? (?) [?/?/?]
    Character 2: Fre'ja - Smuggler Gunslinger (Ranged DPS) [ArmsTech/Scavenging/Investigation]
    _
  • adamqd
    Character 1: Adamo - Jedi Consular Sage (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • BongoBob
    Character 1: Newo - Jedi Consular Sage (?) [synthweaving/Archaeology/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Claudio - Jedi Knight Sentinel (Melee DPS) [biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy]
    _
  • Canderis
    Character 1: Cerren - Jedi Knight ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • ChAiNz.2da
    Character 1: CeeZee - Smuggler Gunslinger (Ranged DPS) [Cybertech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading]
    _
  • Chevron 7 locke
    Character 1: Rothor - Jedi Knight Sentinel (Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • CrisG
    Character 1: Ceaern - Jedi Knight Guardian (Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Hawkeye
    Character 1: Milwr - Trooper Commando (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?]
    Character 2: Fokushiredi - Jedi Knight Sentinel (Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    Character 3: Bakahentia - Smuggler Scoundrel (Close-range DPS) [?/?/?]
    Character 4: Kyon - Jedi Consular (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • IG-64
    Character 1: Ilo - Jedi Consular Shadow (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Jae Onasi
    Character 1: Jolee - Jedi Consular Shadow (Stealth DPS) [biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy]
    Character 2: Han - Smuggler ? (?) [?/?/?]
    Character 3: Carth - Jedi Knight ? (?) [?/?/?]
    Character 4: Elina - Trooper ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • JasraLantill
    Character 1: Miqui - Smuggler Scoundrel (Close range DPS) [Cybertech/Scavenging/Slicing]
    Character 2: Milla - Trooper Commando (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Kusanavi
    Character 1: Kusanavi - Jedi Consular Sage (Healer) [Artifice/Archaeology/Treasure Hunting] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Nasdroth - Jedi Knight Sentinel (Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • logan23
    Character 1: Cole - Trooper Vanguard (Ranged/Melee DPS) [?/?/?] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Kava - Jedi Consular Sage (?) [?/?/?]
    Character 3: Dagos - Smuggler ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Miltiades
    Character 1: Nural - Jedi Knight Guardian (?) [?/?/?] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Sula - Smuggler Gunslinger (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • mimartin
    Character 1: Bremiaha - Smuggler Scoundrel (Healer) [biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Leyn'a - Jedi Consular Shadow (Melee DPS) [synthweaving/Archaeology/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 3: Manta - Trooper Commando (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?]
    Character 4: Beth - Jedi Knight Sentinel (Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • MrObiWan
    Character 1: Rexx - Trooper Commando (Healer) [Armormech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading]
    _
  • Pho3nix
    Character 1: Reb - Trooper Commando (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Point Man
    Character 1: Motherconfessor - Jedi Consular Sage (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Prime
    Character 1: Rojin - Jedi Knight Guardian (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Rogue Nine
    Character 1: Delisle - Trooper Commando (Ranged DPS) [Armormech/Scavenging/Investigation]
    Character 2: Pallas - Jedi Knight Guardian (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • swphreak
    Character 1: Fah'dr - Trooper Commando (Healer) [biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy]
    Character 2: Zeklos - Jedi Knight Sentinel (Melee DPS) [Artifice/Archaeology/Treasure Hunting]
    _
  • Taak Farst
    Character 1: Vindication - Smuggler ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _

Members not part of LucasForums

• Chimicherry - Trooper Vanguard
    _
  • Malnayas - Smuggler Gunslinger
    _
  • Sharingan - Jedi Knight Guardian {LEVEL 50}
    _
  • Shosuro
    Character 1: Shosuro - Smuggler Gunslinger {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Shoshi - Jedi Consular Shadow
    _

Guild application

To apply for this guild, post the following details in this thread:

• Name of your character
  • Class
  • Advanced class (if you have decided)
  • Role (if you have decided)
  • Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them)

You can also use this thread to update us on your character details if you decide what advanced class you want to play as or if you have respecced your advanced class and have changed from DPS to Healer, for example.

Remember to make sure the character you've chosen to enter into the guild actually exists on the server named Vornskr so we can send you a guild invitation.

IMPORTANT: We can only send your character a guild invitation when that character is ONLINE. Unfortunately that's the only way it can be done which means we'll have to coordinate through private messages. To get an invitation sent to you, all you need to do is contact either the Guild Leader or one of the Guild Officers who is currently online on LucasForums.

THIS THREAD IS USED FOR GUILD APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION UPDATES ONLY.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. A google search helped me discover the guild, so I'd like to apply :) I ended up on Vornskr because a friend got the game a month before I did and that's just where she ended up! I've seen some Walking Carpet members walking around as well, so I figured this would be a good place to apply! Here's my info:

Name of your character: Cyrio

Class: Jedi Consular

Advanced class (if you have decided): Jedi Sage

Role (if you have decided): Healer

Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them): Artiface, Treasure Hunting, Archaeology

I'm only level 10 right now :-/ I played a trooper for a bit (lvl 11), switched to consular (lvl 15), and then decided I hated my name so I thought it'd be best to remake the character before I got too far in. I just got to the fleet with Cyrio, so I may be a bit behind most other characters! Anyway, let me know what you decide!

Hi all. A google search helped me discover the guild, so I'd like to apply :) I ended up on Vornskr because a friend got the game a month before I did and that's just where she ended up! I've seen some Walking Carpet members walking around as well, so I figured this would be a good place to apply! Here's my info:

Name of your character: Cyrio

Advanced class (if you have decided): Jedi Sage

Role (if you have decided): Healer

Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them): Artiface, Treasure Hunting, Archaeology

I'm only level 10 right now :-/ I played a trooper for a bit (lvl 11), switched to consular (lvl 15), and then decided I hated my name so I thought it'd be best to remake the character before I got too far in. I just got to the fleet with Cyrio, so I may be a bit behind most other characters! Anyway, let me know what you decide!

Don't sweat 'being behind'! Hubby and I both have characters on or just around Coruscant. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love to join...

...once I could actually pay the fees. But I already have my character, from my old guild.

Name of your character: Varik Athzaria

Class: Jedi Knight

Advanced class: Jedi Sentinel

Role: Melee DPS

Chosen Crew Skills: ?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally got the game. Now to just get it installed and all that good stuff. See you peeps soon!

EDIT:

Wooty woot woot!

Name: Corela

Advanced class: Jedi Shadow (most likely)

Role: We shall see

Chosen Crew Skills: No clue what this even means yet. :p

Finally decided to add my characters to the list :)

Name of your character: Rothor

Class: Jedi Knight

Advanced class: Jedi Sentinel

Role: DPS

Chosen Crew Skills: None

Name of your character: Avero

Class: Trooper

Advanced class: Vanguard

Name of your character: Zavel

Advanced class: Jedi Shadow

Name of your character: Agelon

Class: Smuggler

Advanced class: ((None yet))

Sanro has been deleted.

OK i got my character registered and running, Ceaern in V Server and will be working on it all day today, thanks for all the help today so much appreciated. thanks...

Ceaern Jedi Knight Level 1

UPDATE: thanks for sending me the invite i am signed up, once i figure out how to add friends i will be able to chat with the Guild Members, i am at Level 8 now, and just about to head into the second round of Flesh Raiders missions. All is going well. thanks again.

Archived