Home

Let's get to know each other!

Lynk Former

New to the forum? Then come on in to this thread and introduce yourself to the rest of the community. It's always good to see new folks come in and join our community.

I'm Lynk Former, admin of the TOR forums and a member of LucasForums since before it even existed. I actually started out as a lowly member in the RogueSquadron.net forums way back when in the olden times, many moons ago.

Of course, while I'm a lot older now than I was back then, I still play a lot of video games, drink waaay too much Coca-cola, and still post a lot in these forums. I also have my own small video game blog site called Twilight Lynk... which you can see being advertised shamelessly in my signature.

In terms of video games, I'll play almost anything within reason and own game consoles, handhelds and a gaming level PC (lol, trying to be as vague but descriptive as possible since this post will be around for awhile). Oh, I also love watching lots of movies and end up buying a tonne of blu-ray's ever couple of months or so... and I'm a HUGE fan of Macross.

Well, that's a little bit about me, I'd like to get to know the rest of the folks around these forums so don't be afraid to post!

Finally, Welcome to the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums!

I am called RoxStar. I am a moderator in these here forums and a few other places. I joined LucasForums in the year 2003 during the heyday of Jedi Outcast and have managed to stick around for these past 8 years.

I'm currently in college studying Management Information Systems so while I do not have nearly as much time to devote to games as I once did, the time that I can spare is very precious to me.

I currently have an Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, iPhone, and laptop within arms reach of me and I use those as my primary gaming platforms. I would love to own a DS again though and I may be investing in one in the coming weeks.

Hi. I'm Darth Avlectus.

Been a member since Dec '06, might as well have been '07, or even '08 since I had a long absence not long after I joined.

I am an "adopted" uncle, and I miss my niece and nephew dearly and am worried they won't remember me cuz they're so young. Just a freewheeling sort of guy here. :devsmoke:

My interests are varied. As relates to relevant SW, I am up on the comics, own both KOTOR games, Jedi Knight, and just got Jedi Academy. I also am into SW cosplay and sabersmithing (just look up ultrasabers, the custom saber shop, plecter labs, you'll get the idea).

For SWTOR I am desirous of building myself a new machine but may take awhile to get it done. Other stuff takes precedence, like making sure I still have a place to live and food to eat.

Don't really care to talk about myself much more.

So umm... Yeah. mashed potatoes and stuff. :D

*dusts off his LF cobwebs*

Oh hai :D

My name's BongoBob (Bongo or Bob for short), and I joined LF back in the height of JKII/JKA, and stuck almost exclusively to The Swamp until now. I play a lot of video games, and listen to a lot of music, and that about covers it. Now I'm going to go level my Jedi Consular :3

Many familiar faces here :) Hi all...

I'm Ztalker (or Z), and have been a member of these forums since they started providing excellent guides and mod for Kotor 1 and 2, two of my favorite games. When I found out about the fanfic forums I was sold permanently...

Now several years later, I'm almost graduated as a teacher, am much more grown up since I joined this forum, but not grown up enough to stop gaming ;)

My gaming experience is extremely varied. From my old gameboy, to Sega Megadrive, Gamcube to PS3 and PC, I've played all and can beat my friend in Fifa on the X-box and PS3 equally easy (although I suck online). I've played WoW and Guild Wars and I'm pretty competent with MMO's, RPG's and shooters.

My hobbies include football, not the wussy American type, movies and going out. The last is especially good over here, with Heineken, Grolsch and all that...

You'll have to forgive me for being European and a Dutchman. I will accept jokes on my behalf. ;)

Howdy, Snom here :)

I've been playing MMOs since about 2006, and a fan of Star Wars for as long as I can remember (I taped A New Hope off of HBO (via beta max) when I was 5, in 1981).

I played SWG briefly, but after it was changed, so I've only heard stories about when it was good (I did enjoy the space portion quite a bit, getting my YT-1400 pilot license was the pinnacle of my MMO career).

Han Solo was always a favorite of mine, so I played smuggler in SWG and my first [few] toon will be smugglers :D

Hope everyone has fun!

• 2 months later...

Archived