• Outlaws Den
    • Poison Pit
    • Quesh Safehouse
    • Slippery Slope
    • Space Bar
    • The Sarlacc Pit
    • Vornskr Den
    • Tosche Station

You can always vote for Hutta Hangout if none of the others strike you as being a good name and we can keep the forum name as it is if it wins.

Well, I don't really care to be known as a "Hutta." I mean, whatever the name of the forum is will give us a nickname. "Swampies" is good, as is "Ahtonauts," though I still prefer "Ahtonians" because I'm pompous like that, but whatever.

Hmm... with that in mind, I think I'll vote "Space Bar" because it's a rather silly pun and "Spacer" is actually not a bad nickname.

In TOR they call the planet "Hutta" without the "Nal" in front of it... and I can't seem to find an explanation as to why.
They didn't at the very beginning of development, but they changed it for some reason. The dev team is in Austin - maybe they just took the American penchant for removing precious vowels a step too far? Surprised they didn't call the Smuggler's Moon "Shaddaa" while they were at it.

THIS JUST IN!

Added "Tosche Station" to the list thanks to Jeff.

Clearly we can close the poll now.

How about "Tatooine Cantine"? Technically, 'Cantina', but like, make the "-ine's" rhyme. (And still remain etymologically correct)

...Or just keep it '...Cantina'.

I haven't been keeping up with TOR, so i'm not 100%, but this being Star Wars, i'm sure it's going to be having 'Cantinas'. And hell, at the rate they're recycling movie concepts for this thing, i wouldn't be surprised if you walk into one of these bars and hear Cantina Band playing in the background.

(youknow, 3000 in-universe years before the movies.)

Archived