Home

IMPORTANT: Request for guild invites

Hey everyone, I know that on the individual guild threads it says to private message either Astor or myself for our respective guilds, however Astor has been really busy lately so it'll be much simpler if everyone just private message me for submissions into both TWC and IMB until further notice.

That way I'll get everyone listed down and I'll get in contact with Astor with the full list so we can invite you to the guilds as soon as possible.

Also, for those of you who are already part of the guild, make sure to PM me anyway to let me know your characters name, class, advanced class (if you've decided) and role (if you've decided) and I'll update the guild roster accordingly.

That goes for everyone, include at least the name of the character you want us to enter into the guild so we know who to send the invite too... and don't forget, we're on the Vornskr server!

RESOLVED!

FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT GUILD INVITES

It looks like the character you want to have invited into the guild must be online in the game for us to send invitations out to them. To make the invitation process easier, you'll need to PM (on the forum) either your guild leader or one of the guild officers listed on the roster to see if they can go into the game and send you an invite.

If you have any questions about any of this or are confused by what you need to do, please let us know in this thread.

As we said earlier... Astor isn't able to find time to play TOR at the moment and unfortunately we never designated any Officers for IMB... so while there are folks playing Imperials on here, in terms of guilds we can't really do much until Astor gets online...

Sucks, but that's how it is.

Archived