• From Dust
    • Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
    • Homefront
    • Magicka
    • Mortal Kombat
    • Rage
    • Terraria
    • Trine 2

DS3 was the only title in this list that I played. Not my favorite game of the year, but fun.

But was it your favorite reject?

It was one of my two favorite rejects of the year. As you said it was fun, I also felt the same way about DA2. Not great, not my favorite game, but I had a blast playing it.

But was it your favorite reject?

It was one of my two favorite rejects of the year. As you said it was fun, I also felt the same way about DA2. Not great, not my favorite game, but I had a blast playing it.

Skyrim is my favorite reject of 2011. Far more warts than DS3.

Skyrim is my favorite reject of 2011. Far more warts than DS3.
You will have to talk to Sabre about not putting Skyrim in the reject thread. :xp:

What I find funny is the two games on either list that I finished are in the reject list (DA2 and DS3). While the three other games I own, but have not finished, are in the favorite list. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - does fit my kill everything style of play, Skyrim -time and TOR - time, one of the good things about TOR is it is making me accept that you don't have to kill every enemy in a area. Now perhaps I can try DX:HR again with that correct frame of mind this time.

Wait, I forgot Fable 3... Not sure it was because it was forgettable or because I played it on the 360 and so it was a 2010 game on the 360.

Archived