Home

Gamers: What games do you replay the most?

Blix

Just curious, but what systems are you playing these old PC games on these days? Are you keeping an old machine around or have you migrated to something newer?

I've got 2 drives in my machine. One w/XP and the other Vista. The XP pretty much has a copy of all my games installed. I mostly used the Vista drive (which is hooked up to internet) for Mass Effects 1 & 2 and for anything I had on Steam (mostly HL series).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and Ðragon Age II which refuses to install (gets stuck at the Online Authentication screen with some generic error message asking me to reinstall again).

Weird. I'm also running under Windows 7 64-bit (Ultimate) and DA II installs and works without problems.

I find the lack of mention of Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines in this thread disturbing... :wonder:

Yeah, I definitely replayed that one quite a bit. Once with every clan and then a couple more times with the Tremere and Ventrue.

Im always relaying k2, an ive done nearly evevrything.

K1, :( Only managed t ogo through one, hardly and character quest and bullsed up alot of stuff. (i was pretty young at the time.)

i tried again and I got to the tsarforge with alot more quests done BUT I couldn't get through me bastila and canderous (ist time me carth and jolee) couldn't defeat the waves of troopers. Thats before I heard of KSE, and my character was a skiller, not a good fighter.

Empire at war, im always doing a conquest. hehe, usually 1nce every 3 days.

ME1 for pc is coming along nicely, and I also replay battlefront, JKA, fantasy wars and lego battles XD.

Play my friens on serious tactical situations XD

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the thread is titled "games" and not "video games"...

One "game" I like to participate in is that every other thursday when my friend (and a coworker or two on occasion) needs a cheaper than taxi/quicker than bus "chauffeur" to pick up his check from his workplace, on the way there we like to roll down the windows and yell and shout ridiculous stuff and obscenities for teh lulz. Good way to relieve tension and get pictures and videos of reactions. It is one game that actually never gets old because it's different set of people every 2 weeks. Tourists. Like their money, love their reactions.

Archived