Home

The Outlander Giving Thread

Liverandbacon

I'm in a pretty good mood this holiday season, since I'm actually getting to spend it with my wife and family this year, so I figured I'd try to spread some good feeling around. To that end, I'll be giving out a few games to the good people of LF. They are as follows (Italics=Claimed):

Half-Life 2

inMomentum

Hacker Evolution: Duality (2 copies)

Saira

Your Doodles Are Bugged!

Zombie Shooter 2

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Shank

Super Meat Boy

Cogs

VVVVVV

Hammerfight

And Yet it Moves

NightSky

Jamestown

Bit.trip Runner

Company of Heroes

Abe's Oddysee

Aliens Vs Predator Classic (Do not confuse with its less than stellar 2010 successor)

I can only personally vouch for the quality of Half-Life 2, as I haven't played any of the others, but I'm sure the people here can figure out what does or doesn't interest them. If you want any of them, just post here or shoot me a PM asking for one, and I'll give you whatever info you need to get it. I can't promise it won't end up being a New Year's gift as opposed to a Christmas one though,

I'll be looking through my collection of old and/or unused games to see if there's anything else I can legally and happily give away, and may put other stuff up in the future. And of course anyone else who has an extra copy of a game, or just feels in a giving mood can feel free to offer here as well. Happy Holidays everyone!

Mods: I figured the game subforum would be good to post this in, since it's game related, but if it's preferable, I could make an Ahto giving thread instead, since this isn't really discussing an individual game or gaming in general.

----UPDATE----

After quickly looking at what I have extra copies of, I can add the following games to the list: (Moved to bottom of proper list)

Why that is certainly very generous, Liver, and I do not require any of these games, and they should go to someone who perhaps doesn't have the money to be buying casual PC games in these unfortunate financial times...what with the recession and the

OH SCREW IT, INMOMENTUM PLEZ! *cough* I mean, *cough* if noone else wants it, I request politely that I take it off your hands :) I do like a good yet simple game from time to time :)

Archived