Home

Alderaan News Holopics: Submit your Screenshot here!

Mav

I did many quests on Coruscant and even tried to do The Esseles flashpoint (heard it had some good loot) with a companion, but couldn't get past Ironfist. Meanwhile, my time was up.

I only hope they don't delete my character. I wouldn't mind returning when this becomes F2P.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then you may as well consider the toon dead and gone :p

I believe they will eventually abandon the subscription model. It may take months or years, but I'm in no rush. :)

The Flashpoints aren't meant to be done alone. Esseles can be done with one other person, the other flashpoints require a full group.

Yes, I spent a bit of time searching for someone to do it with me, but I didn't have much time left and had nothing to loose by going alone at that point.

Hope you had a good time. You never know with MMO's, right? We may yet see you again. ;)

I hope so. I did have a good time. It was different from Galaxies, and the character creation was very limited, but it was nice to play nonetheless. ;)

I believe they will eventually abandon the subscription model. It may take months or years, but I'm in no rush. :)

Won't take months, despite the "TOR has failed" attitude a lot of people seem to have, the game is going pretty well and I don't see it going to F2P any time soon... or ever.

• 1 month later...

Any one else ever had a really bad taxi/shuttle ride?

Show spoiler

And from a character on my Euro Server...

Show spoiler

I had to actually QT out of there to get him unstuck as /stuck didn't work.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some new pics from Makeb and other places:

1633632.jpg

IT STARES RIGHT INTO YOUR SOUL!!! (and it seems to want to eat Mako)

1633634.jpg

I've seen bigger.

1633638.jpg

If you haven't been to Makeb, this is the kind of crazy stuff these people build.

1633642.jpg

Just Darec being Darec, on a Volcano.

1633597.jpg

This is a Wookiee. Drumming.

• 1 month later...

Archived