Home

When did you first get the Feeling...

adamqd

... You were back in the Old Republic? Yea, I know its called the Old Republic, but for those KotOR junkies like myself, when did you first feel you were back in the surroundings you love?

I've struggled to enjoy the Force user classes tbh, doesn't feel right somehow. But I must say when I got my Smuggler to level 19 and did the "Last Battle of the Endar Spire" and the Outcast/Promised land quests on Taris, it all came flooding back, the black vest and white shirt with a couple of pistols, (Just like I was when I woke up in my bunk 300 years before...) even the music was perfect, it was actually quite emotional lol! I feel like I'm back now, and my enjoyment has doubled (If thats possible) :)

Endar Spire didn't really do it for me, but the Outcasts quest really brought it home. Then there was another higher level that kinda tied it in.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
During the Smuggler Class Mission on Tatooine, there is mention of Darth Nihilus nearly destroying the Jedi

You guys, are so right, when I played through Taris, and Timely Arrival of Tatooine, it took me back, but more importantly. It was answering some questions I had had since 2003. Did the Outcasts survive the bombardment on Taris? Where was this Promised Land that I uncovered, but never saw? If they survived the bombardment, how long did they last? So far, on Tatooine, I've run into my old friend The Star Forge map, I'm hoping. I can't wait to meet the Exile, and rescue Revan.

Archived