Home

Ahsoka Tano skin for Mission?

McClure777

I don't know why I haven't seen or heard anyone else suggest this, Why not make a Ahsoka tano skin for mission. Change her skin to orange, make her a Togruta, and give her the Ahsoka clothing (Leather top, skirt, Weird white things on her legs etc etc.)

I request some one to make me a skin for mission of Ahsoka :)

Thank you!

I think this could be possible, although it would require some extremely serious modeling skills. I certainly couldn't do it myself, and it would definitely take a very long time.

Not really modelling skills, but serious skinning skills. Not to mention having to replicate everything from Ahsoka to mission. It would be very hard to get it exactly right.

Not really modelling skills, but serious skinning skills. Not to mention having to replicate everything from Ahsoka to mission. It would be very hard to get it exactly right.

No, because think about having to remove the lekku, adding a togruta head, etc.

Yeah it would take some serious skinning skills and a lot of energy, though, too.

No, because think about having to remove the lekku, adding a togruta head, etc.

Ehh, you could pass the leku off as togruta whatever-the-hell-they-are's. all you would need to do is add those little points at the top. Regardless, I could only do some skinning, I'm no good at modelling.

Archived