Home

I need books :P

Canaan Sadow

Alright, so I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas and since then I've been searching for a book to read, well I found one, but I finished it like the day I started reading it :p

Anyway, if you guys have any recommendations, it'd be completely appreciated (:

And just in case you need to ask, I like...

Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Sweet Romance stories (but not any that's like... sex every other scene -_-)

Most Classics

Er... I just realized I think I'd be better off telling you the ones I don't like, but I'm too lazy to erase what I've already written, so ignore that :xp:

I dislike:

Zombies

Sensless Murder (unless it's a mystery novel)

Anything morally wrong (again, unless it's a mystery)

Uh yeah, that pretty much sums it up :p So if you could help me fill my Kindle, I'd be much obliged. d^________^b

Well I understand that morally wrong is an extremely broad topic, but I'm talking about things you'll get thrown into prison for.

But here's a simplified list of a few books I like...

The Locker Room by Amy Lane (just finished this book and oh my god <3 )

Eragon

Harry Potter

Pendragon

To Kill a Mockingbird

Star Wars (depending on the author, there are a few that aren't so good :p )

Hero by Perry Moore

And the list could go on for years, but I'd say that's well enough to see a little bit...

and... Zombies = me barfing.

I'd wager he was sarcastic. Though you can't really tell those things without smilies.

It's Watson, but he forgot to Watson his post. Watson is always Watsoning even when he forgets to Watson his Watson. What What!

On topic:

The Drizzt novels by Salvatore.

The Sword of Truth novels by Goodkind.

The Noble Dead Saga by the Hendees.

No one ever seems to have heard of the Noble Dead books, but they're fantastic. They're great medieval, vampire fantasy. It's an ongoing series that's still being made, so I guess someone other than me must be buying them. :p

I don't really know what to say about the series without getting spoilerish, but it's a personal favourite of mine.

It's Watson, but he forgot to Watson his post. Watson is always Watsoning even when he forgets to Watson his Watson. What What!

On topic:

The Drizzt novels by Salvatore.

The Sword of Truth novels by Goodkind.

The Noble Dead Saga by the Hendees.

No one ever seems to have heard of the Noble Dead books, but they're fantastic. They're great medieval, vampire fantasy. It's an ongoing series that's still being made, so I guess someone other than me must be buying them. :p

I don't really know what to say about the series without getting spoilerish, but it's a personal favourite of mine.

Just so long as there are no Zombies :xp:

Archived