Home

Happy New Year!

Q

Yes, its' that time a year again, when Q rewards himself for being a good boy all year by leaving the confines of his Fortress of Fapitude™ and heading over to his dear old friend's house for one night of live music, various (and copious) intoxicants and reckless debauchery with a random member of the opposite sex. :naughty:

If you're doing something similar, have a good time, but please be safe and don't do anything stupid. :)

Oh, and to whom it may concern: Yeah, I lied. :devsmoke:

Happy New year! mine was crap lol, well the whole Holiday TBH, I got drunk on the 23rd which kept me hungover for Christmas eve (The normal party night) and Christmas day. and I got a chest infection/flu/thing on the 28th so I was too rundown to get smashed last night... so, pretty crap really. But aside from that 2012 looks to be a game changer for me hopefully, new job prospects, higher goals, bright horizons, more positive mind-set... Bring it on :)

I decided to watch the moon fall behind the mountains which happened just before midnight. Counted down by my lonesome. Bought some munchies, and went out for an adventure.

Went joyriding all over, decided to try to come home at about 2:45AM, road home was blocked, waited 15 minutes, got word the road would continue to be blocked until 5:00AM. Crime scene.

Had to decide if I was going to find some place to park and sleep in my car for however long to bypass the 2 hour wait, or if I was going to go back down the mountain around to the next route up the hill which would bring me out approximately 1/4 of a measly mile down the road just ahead of the blocked off area saving myself maybe just under 1 hour of that wait time.

Tough call. Seeing as how tourists and vandals are in this area even at this hour and I'm wired as hell... Sleeping is just not an option.

1 hour 6 minutes later and a quarter of a gas tank less...Ohhh kay.

Now I'm on my way home, it's just a little bit after 4:00 AM. I finally get home about 4:20 AM and get to bed.

Hope everyone had (has? :raise:) a great New Year! :D

now... c'mon Mayans and apocolypse conspiracy theories! woo!

Can't wait for the stories to start. It's going to be like re-living Y2K only with worldwide destruction as the payoff. :emodanc:

Though deep in the darkest part of my heart kinda hoping there's something to it. If I have to go through another Christmas holiday like last year :¬:

:lol:

Archived