Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So...who's excited about Phantom Menace in 3D?
Not at all.

I was half toying with the idea of seeing Red Tails... but I'm not all that excited about that one either. I just don't have that much free time or money to bother to go see movies I'm feeling rather "Meh" about...

Frankly... I doubt there's anything that is going to get me into a theater before Batman or The Hobbit.

same here Ed. I stopped going to the theater since I moved. After about 20 minutes my brain gets too tired and doesn't bother rendering the 3D. Tho I will make an exception for a movie that deserves to be watched in the Theater

found this gem. Funny series of SW related comics done rather well

4c11b7b98a5f5.jpg

OK...

MOAR.

:joy:

I just wish I had more to say... and more free time to say it in.

:dozey:

Had a physical this afternoon. The first trip to the doctor's in... a long time.

Mostly OK. Blood pressure on the slightly higher side of normal. Need to lose weight, exercise more, cut down salt and caffeine, yada yada...

Nothing I didn't already know.

They want to remove a mole from my shoulder. Sounds fun. :rolleyes:

loving tfu II. :) once i complete it, moving back to Mass Effect 2. i got alot of games to beat now.....lol

The Force Unleashed II

Mass Effect 2

Far Cry 2

Far Cry Instincts Predator

Mercenaries 2 World in Flames (sweet game)

Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition

Fallout New Vegas

Oblivion

Assassin's Creed

Dead Space

Then I got games i would like to play through again to do things different, etc...mainly for achievements lol

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Splinter Cell Conviction

Mass Effect 1 (paragon....not sure if thats possible for me)

Turok (i see rumors of a sequel :D )

Then i got original xbox games i'd like to go through again..

KotOR and TSL

Turok Evolution (still can't find a game as action-packed as it)

Morrowind Game of the Year Edition

lol so many games...ahhhhhhhhh!!!! lol

Just about finished Fallout 3 with the DLCs. Been doing "Operation: Ancorage" which is a video game inside the video game dealing with the Chinese invasion of Anchorage. Just running around sneaking and sniping everything.

Tempted to get Skyrim later. Nice to actually own a computer now that can play these newer games

Yeah, I just got an email saying since it had been awhile since I had been on here they decided to put me out to pasture. I guess if you don't check in often enough you get the boot. I know the they talked about it before but Ike stood up for me that time. maybe he got over ruled this time.

Some one just had it in for me... :¬:

Anyways. I'm all up for the new 3D SW. I remember going in April of 99 when it opened. We took my son to the 4AM showing. He was 3 weeks old.. :thmbup1:

We just saw Hugo in 3D... It was pretty cool. Except it cost $50 for the 4 of us...

Yeah... a night at the movies got a bunch more expensive for me with the lady and her kids.

I don't do it much anymore. I wait for "event" movies these days to make the trip and the expense really worth it. The last Pirates movie is the last one I can remember seeing on the big screen.

Besides: My HDTV and sound system is much better than what I find in most theaters (other than the most modern/ expensive ones...) and my den is a lot more comfortable.

Plus: I LOOOOOVE the power of "Pause."

Archived