Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My tiredness has to do with my severe sleep apnea. I if i turned off the alarm I would normally sleep for 10 hours. Hopefully I am going to finally get a sleep ap machine this month. As my wife put it, I am a fixer upper.

For the last 15 years I have had little or no health insurance. Even if I was sick I had no means to pay the deductible, or co-pay, so i just didn't go. Now that I am on my wife's insurance things are changing.

Allergy testing revealed I was allergic to dust, mold and severely to tree pollen. Got flonaise subscription and some eye drops

Getting hearing aids next week since i cannot hear the high frequencies and it is making my social life difficult

Getting a mole removed from my face by a plastic surgeon next week

Sleep ap machine next week

and the dreaded dentist where i might need to get a root canal among other things.

having been in the seattle area. The weather is more MODERATE near the sea as the sea acts as a massive heat sink.

With that being said, there is currently an arctic air mass heading towards where i live. Expecting sub-zero temperatures in the next couple days. No snow. WHERE IS THE FRACKING SNOW!?

Archived