Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still sick...no more calling off for me. Fallout 3 is awesome. started my draft on a paper for college writing. the class is sort of annoying me, i hate trying to force one paragraph into 2 pages, it's stupid. i guess that's why the class is called college writing.

Eh, could be worse things to sit through a tribute for.

I went in for jury duty today. Got picked to go into the courtroom and get interviewed, but wasn't chosen for the actual jury. Which is good, because that trial would have taken a long time and been super boring. But I still have two more days I may have to go in.

Eh, could be worse things to sit through a tribute for.
True. But after suffering through the 12th or 13th bad arrangement and bad performance of the same song in several weeks, you begin to question the choices you have made in life.

I've never been to jury duty. I got called for it once while I was off on tour, and away from home for 3+ months. They weren't happy with that, and it's a tough situation to explain from out on the road.

well since i posted that married bs on facebook, which was more of an experiment than anything....we're breaking up or something. wtf knows. maybe it's for the better, but i feel like ****.. she wants to be single for a while. she says i still have a chance, etc. but we're two different people and such, etc. i dont know how to feel part of me is like 'alright whatev' but my heart feels broken cause i hated being single it sucked worse than anything ever.

and figures this would all occur between our birthdays and valentines day. punch in the ****ing balls. :rolleyes:

the only problem i have with her is she wants someone that has a steady job, good income, education, etc. and she can obviously see i'm working towards those things, i just don't have them yet and she downs me for it and goes on 'im 28 i need a man that can provide for me' etc etc and i bite my tongue from saying harsh things lol should never have given her access to my account when i was at basic, cause i would have had money saved and i'd be well off right now instead of just barely back on my feet, but now that i'm getting back on my feet and becoming financially stable and getting my education and working a steady job she pulls this ****. if we really do break up, i'm probably going to stay single for a very long time.

V-Day. Bleargh.

I don't feel that much more inclined to like it even that now I'm in a relationship.

Fortunately, she feels much the same way... so there's a bit less pressure.

I still got her a card and gifts, however. I'm not an idiot.

I got her various good smelling lotions and soaps and lip balms from The Body Shop. Vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.

She got me a cushion for my exercise bike seat.

Hmm...

For my SO it started last saturday with a couple massage. It included a dozen roses, a glass of champagne, and a few chocolates. Then we gave cards on V day and went out to dinner at a resturant 40 minutes north of here. THings got into a heated argument on the way back. she complains about having to sacrifice so many things and pay all the bills, and I tell her my self-esteem is in the crapper and I hate my job where I am constantly sore and tired after working. it was more of a "Getting things off my chest" argument.

Got hearing aids today. WOW!. It was like i was underwater or in a auditory fog. First thing i noticed in my car radio I turned it down by half of what it normally was.

Went to a small, quiet italian place downtown. Avoided the chain restaurants like the plague.

silly thing, remember when we went out and ate on rt104?

that restaurant we went to, stood where my old house was when i was a lil one (and before the number of lanes were increased) :p

Archived